Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aoe grinding spot with infinite mobs - requires group.

Discussion on Aoe grinding spot with infinite mobs - requires group. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aoe grinding spot with infinite mobs - requires group.

Basically, for this you need to be horde. And you need a healer and a couple of aoe'ers.

There's a quest in storm peaks called Sniffing out the Perpetrators:

Start this quest, then mount the tiger next to khaliisi, but immediately dismount. Do this rapidly, 10-20 times.

This will spawn a massive stream of these Stormforged Pursuers:

They will spawn, start chasing the stream of cats that you are spawning, then turn around and go for the person who spawned them.

Basically, they're easy as hell to kill, deal almost no damage, and drop 20 silver each, as well as greens and even epics. Just pick them all up and aoe them down, you'll probably need a healer and an aoe'r for this, but depending on your spec you may be able to solo grind them.

The gold per hour you can make using this is totally insane, I hope it's useful to someone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2008, 15:30   #2

Received Thanks: 1,862
joa hab ich auch gemacht
bis ich heute von blizz ne mail hatte ^^
72 Stunden bann .. ich würd die Finger davon lassen^^
Old 12/25/2008, 12:14   #3

/Signed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
45-53 Easy Grinding Requires a high lvl helper
08/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Enter BRD and get to General Angerforge. The lvl 80 your with stands near the bottom of the ramp that leads to Golem Lord Angermarch (or whatev his name is) Pull General Angerforge and run to your 80. When you are close, shadowmeld/vanish. There will be 4 Firelords that spawn, Kill them and they will instantly respawn forever. Meaning you can grind them endlessly. Edit: If anyone has a model edit of a swift zulian tiger into a black qiraji resonating crystal it would be...
SWG Two Characters Group Grinding?
01/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Good Day, I have two accounts and want to group grind. I was wondering if anyone knew some good macros for that type of thing, so my second character will shoot at what I do. Damon1e
Exp and gold grinding spot
02/09/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hi there, this might be very interesting for some of you guys: Location Firewing Post (eastern part of map) Mobs Warlocks
Grinding Spot 50-60 Mage + Healer
07/01/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
hiho jetzt wo die naxx angriffe auf die welt sind ist es perfekt zu grinden... ganz einfach man nehme sich ein healer und ein mage (mage am besten ab 57) dann sucht man so ein angriffpunkt in der welt (zbs die in tanaris etc) und der pullt so ca. 20 mobs und der healer healt...
AoE grinding for mages 1-60, not in group or with
02/24/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi! I was looking at some german post and there was some mage on picture in duskwood katakombs at raven hill cemetary. Can someone translate that post?? Please lowyer do it. If someone knows he can write about places to grind AoE with mage. All level ranges aree good to see. Please pliz