Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mechano-hog + Water Walking

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mechano-hog + Water Walking

Macro:

#showtooltip Mechano-hog
/target Mechano-hog
/cast [button:2] Water Walking
/cast Mechano-hog

Left-Click: Casting Mechano-hog
Right-Click: Targeting Mechano-hog und casting Water Walking on it

HowTo:
Left-Click this Macro.
Right-Click after casting finished and the mount appears, but before jumping on it.
Have fun :O

mfg

Thanks
1 User

« EXPLOIT! CRAZY exp in nexus | [Exploit] Awesome AoE Grind (70 - 75) »

Similar Threads
Mechano-Hog Achievement
04/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I had some one make me a Mechano-Hog afew days ago and found a fun glitch for the Achievement. Whenever you receive the Mechano-Hog in your bag as long as you are over level 60 you obtain the Achievement. I received the Achievement on 4 Chars, before I bound it to my Pally. Have Fun!
Spin endlessly on Mechano-hog
02/22/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Step 1. Buy a mechno-hog! Step 2. Get someone to ride on the side thingy. Step 3. Follow him! You spin me right round.. ps: like always :)
[WotLK] Mechano-Hog Exploit
09/23/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
In WotLK, you can now go buy the mechano-hog bike from dalaran. Now the exploit is, because it's not a normal mount, like you don't get on it with a puff of smoke, you get on it like a siege weapon, meaning your char jumps on it. So what you do it, hop on the bike, go up next to a wall/door, make (facing your back) your left side be right up against what your want to jump though, and click the red arrow to dismount. and bam, you'll be on the other side of that wall/door that you can't...
Walking over water
02/03/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 28 Replies
*NOTE* always create a backup of files ur going to modify *NOTE* Here what we gonna do is be able to walk over places u normally cant by changing maps. In this ocation we gonna change bird island's map into desert. This way we'll see like we'r on desert, in bird island's city there are some places with water while on the same coords at desert we have ground, that's the reason why we can walk over water. 1.- Take any char to bird island's city and then logout. 2.- Using an hexeditor...