Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Awesome AoE Grind (70 - 75)

Discussion on [Exploit] Awesome AoE Grind (70 - 75) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Awesome AoE Grind (70 - 75)

Levels: 70 - 75 (76 or so if you can stand it)
Class: Paladin, Protection Spec
Suggested Items:
Average EXP: 450,000 per hour (results vary depending on gear level)

During the quest you get dressed up as a construct and need to investigate a cave.

The exploit? Once you see the dwarves spawn, drop your disguise and AoE them down. They instantly respawn, so the faster you kill them the more EXP you can get. They will not quit spawning (at least they didn't for me).

I used a cast sequence macro spammed with my "1" key:
/use 14
/castsequence Holy Shield, Consecration, Hammer of the Righteous, Seal of Light, Judgement of Light

Where 14 was the trinket slot where my Figuring was equipped.

Make sure you are using Blessing of Sanctuary so that you don't run out of mana.
Old 11/26/2008, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Only for Alliance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Grind Exploit - grinding Elite without getting DMG
11/25/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Schaut euch das Video an, es sagt mehr aus als Worte :cool: Bei Fragen, einfach posten. Wenn ich kann werde ich diese dann beantworten. English: Watch the Video. If you have questions, ask in thies Thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyOWW2gHmdk
Where to Grind?
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am a lvl 99 segnale, currently grinding in Crevice B. I am getting a little bored with it and was wondering if there was another place to go that would still give me good xp?
[Exploit] Three awesome AB exploits!
04/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
I made a tuturial with three very usefull AB exploits. Maybe some of you know them... The Video-Guide contains: -reaching the roof of the Farm -reaching the roof of the Blacksmith -reaching the roof of the Stables On the top of these buildings it is very easy to defend the flag (use LoS!)
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
ZF Stairs Exploit (Grind Spot)
06/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If you aggro the trolls at the bottom of the stairs in ZF before they start to walk up and then kill them the event should restart. Repeat for loads of XP. Example: Me with my alt (lvl 42) and a 70.... When the event starts have the 70 jump down and aggro the whole group (Be sure to flag pvp for the NPC's to heal), then have him/her run back up with the entire group and fight fight fight, if the timing is right the entire event should reset, (along with any elite stragglers). So, rinse...