Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dualboxing App] dualChoc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dualboxing App] dualChoc

Hi everyone,

i have developed a new tool called "dualChoc". It's a new dualboxing/multiboxing app that uses the WoW Chatsystem. It reads incoming chat-tells and then processes them as macros in WoW. Because of that you only need the software on the character you want to control - so that means not only you but also your friends could start dualboxing with your character the moment you start my software. It's really easy to use.

I have setup a trial version for everyone. Simply enter TRIAL-TRIAL-TRIAL-TRIAL as the license and you are good to go.

Visit for downloads. Make sure you checkout the showroom as it explains you in 2 minutes how it works.

If you got any questions please let me know.

- Itburnz

Old   #2

Hi,
I am a potential new Dualchoc client but having some issues wit it.

It just downloaded the installer and run the DCLicense_Tool.exe to enter the trial key. Ufortunately I am getting the following erroe:

"Your license key has expired. No more days left. You need to renew your license. Please run our license tool and activate your license again."

So I am already using the License Tool but can not enter my trial key anwhere? Any help?

Fruthermore I have some questions.

1.) It seems that dualchoc reads the wow chat memory buffer to create the log. So what I would like to know how fast you update the offests after a patch? Or is Dualchoc connected to a server to get the offset?

2.) Would it be possible to implement a feature where I can link Dualchoc to different WoW Windows by window title?

Cheers
Nas

Old   #3

welchen vorteil soll mir dualchoc im gegenteil zu z.b. octupus bringen ? ich brauch doch nach wie vor meine makros... ?
Old   #4

find es wesentlich komplizierter als keyclone und für mich unbrauchbar.

Old   #5

Kompliziert aber danke fürs reinstellen!