Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA] Super Fast WSG Wins w/ Mechano-Hog

Discussion on [BETA] Super Fast WSG Wins w/ Mechano-Hog within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BETA] Super Fast WSG Wins w/ Mechano-Hog

I believe this an exploit but I am not totally sure. Here it goes:

1. Get the mechano-hog.
2. Mount up in the first room of WSG. (You can do that on beta).
3. Get a skilled player to jump into the side car of your hog. (He will be the backup).
4. Drive all the way to the opponents tunnel and try to jump just as you enter the tunnel.
5. If you were lucky you will be able to drive the hog ALL the way up the tunnel and into the flag room. There you can pickup the flag JUST BY DRIVING OVER IT.
6. Turn around and drive back down the TUNNEL back towards base.
7. Cross the field in the hog and try to do the jumping thing at the entrance to your tunnel.
8. Drive over your flag with the enemy flag.
9. You capped a flag. Rinse.
10. Repeat.
11. ???
12. Profit

Although I am not sure that this is an exploit. It could be working as intented. It is EXTREMELY similar to HALO. Driving the loud warthog from base to base capping the flags quickly.

NOTE: Sometimes you get dismounted when you enter the tunnel. Fear not. This is where the back up comes into play. If you for some reason cannot mount all the way to the opponents flag. No worries. Just have your backup pickup the flag and then you mount up on your hog and he can STILL click on your hog to hop into the side of it. Then you can drive him home.

Hopefully this isn't a repost. Peace.

If you guys need clarification or have questions feel free to post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super fast kill (Ninja)
05/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I searched around but couldnt find anything, How do people with ninja move and kill so fast wile they are using that xp skill. purple ora around them lets you move super quick to a target and kill really fast. Would be a really big help if i could get a link to that. Thanks
[Packet Editing TUT]Fast Leveling/Easy PvP wins
09/10/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies
This was being spammed on Ntreev's forums, to the point that Ntreev took their forums down. The accounts being used to spam it, were all named "F***king" with a 4 digit number at the end. I did my best to convert it into the forum format. It works, very well. :)
New 1.10 Patch Super fast weapon lv
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I found this out the other day, the devs have introduced a new storyline into SW where a bunch of lvl60 undead guys try to take over the city and some other towns too. Now the bug is, very simply, the guards will keep agro, the undead guys don't actually ever die, and you can just keep hitting them for at least 30mins until they despawn. This is very handy for increasing your weapon skills, it took me only a few minutes to max out polearms, unarmed, and all my other skills Smile
super weapons -55 fast
10/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 29 Replies
okey guys i dunno if its my luck or not but i been using this trick for a lil while now so far its worked 9 times in a row so sit tight and test it for me 1: get the item on weapon lvl 55 or below not 65 2:get 1 met a 1 db 3:put the met in then the item met the item 4: if it doesnt go to lvl get another met 5:do same procces met it if it lvls good 6:repair the item put db in and db it 7:look at ure new wonderfull super weapon