Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Even easier ghetto hearth!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Even easier ghetto hearth!

Too lazy to find someone to ghetto hearth you? Tired of noobs not just accepting the invites? Make this macro and you can start a ghetto hearth countdown almost instantly, without having to wait for an accept. (What is a ghetto hearth answered at the bottom)

The macro is simply:
/invite X
/promote X
/script LeaveParty()

Where x is the person you've chosen to use for this, pick someone at random, it doesn't matter. (this may or may not work on grouped people like the /roll macro, probably not though)

The invite message will stay on the other person's screen but they wont join a group if they click accept and you'll still get ghetto hearthed if they hit decline.

ps. I realize there are posts with hearthstone resets but ghetto hearths are less of a pain then DCing/logging back in sometimes :P Old/common sense/etc flames welcome. I tried searching but didn't see anything similiar.

A ghetto hearth is when you enter an instance with your hearthstone on or off cooldown and leave a group in which you are not the leader, the instance automatically ports you back to your hearth location which can be extremely useful for going back between cities like Stormwind or Orgrimmar and shattrath multiple times.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
n1, didnt know it