Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ganking spot at AV

Discussion on Ganking spot at AV within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ganking spot at AV

I remember that there was a thread about a afk spot under the bridge near Dun baldar. Well, I found out that you can kill opposite faction pretty easy from there with ranged class. Some screenshot from my alt:
Old 06/30/2008, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,355
da kommt "Ziel ist nicht im Sichtfeld"
Old 07/01/2008, 21:11   #3

kommt nicht du musst einfach sehr nahe an dem "pfeiler stehen dann schiest der durch
Old 07/04/2008, 17:56   #4

elite*gold: 7
naja bringt eh net viel bei den vielen sp.... in den bgs die alle reportet wenn man nur kurz afk rumchillt
Old 07/07/2008, 18:42   #5

jep, das geht. genaus so bei vielen anderen punkten. als mage stehe ich im AV gerne hinter bäumen und hügeln. auch in ws aus den 'baumstümpfen' in der mitte geht gut. was noch zu empfehlen ist im arathi den friedhof ganken. da man nicht durch den zaun casten kann, einfach an den hügel stellen auf dem der zaun steht. (als hordler am ally friedhof) von dort aus fliegt der cast nicht durch den zaun und wird damit verhindert sondern unten drunter. (werd man n screen machen wenn mein realmpool wieder geht =()

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gadgetzan ganking - Hunter
10/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Also man stellt sich außerhalb von Gadgetzan in den Osten, neben dem Gasthaus hin. Scrollt Eure sicht soweit nach hinten dass ihr über die Mauer sehen könnt. Schickt euer Pet auf ein low target eurer Wahl, sobald das target tod ist verlasst euer Pet den bereich und spawnt direkt hinter euch. Ihr werdet niemals infight kommen hf :) c+p
Ogril'la Ganking
02/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Been doing this for a while but thought I'd let you guys know that if you fly onto the top of the tent where the Headmaster is for the Shattari Skyguard in Ogril'la you can easily gank members of the opposing faction without getting owned by the guards. Great for getting some honor while doing your dailes or just owning AFKer's =) Have fun.
Easy ganking at ZF
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
have to be a warlock to do this at ZF get ontop of the big wall and just dot the crap out of lower level classes going into this instance and if they try to or another level 70 tries to retaliate..... the only way they can hit you is by getting on the wall or if another lock comes if they are infront of the wall ERROR: target is not in line of site if they are behind you ERROR: target is out of range
Shadowfiend Ganking
07/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I only tested this on Area 52, but it should work too in other neutral places with guards. I was on the roof of the Arena Vendor's building, so the goblins and ogres couldn't attack me in case I attack someone. The rest is easy: target an enemy in the ground and summon your shadowfiend. Your shadowfiend will stay with you in the roof and won't do anything, and all guards around will attack your target making him a 10% durability lose. In case you enter combat, just wait for a rocket to throw...
Hunter Ganking Trick
03/17/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
First off you need to be: 1) Night Elf 2) Hunter 3) Bored Ok..go to the barrens and tame a low level monster.