Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rez Hunter's Pet With Full HP

Discussion on Rez Hunter's Pet With Full HP within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rez Hunter's Pet With Full HP

Here is a macro that you spam to get your pet's HP at full when you rez it. This helps for arenas where you want your pet to be at full when you rez it.

#showtooltip Revive Pet /cast Revive Pet /cancelaura Revive Pet
Old 05/24/2008, 22:21   #2

funtzt nicht, bei mir...
Old 05/26/2008, 00:46   #3

kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass das funktioniert, habe leider keinen jäger, um das auszuprobieren..
Old 05/26/2008, 09:13   #4

Copy paste danke^^
und geht bei mir auch net
Old 05/26/2008, 16:21   #5

elite*gold: 19
würd mich ja wundern, wenn von dem mal was futzt..

der macht sicher copy & paste von foren aus dem jahre 06 oder so
Old 05/26/2008, 16:58   #6

gott jeder weiss das jitsuk nur copy and pastet und zwar nur müll, also, warum ignoriert ihr ihn net, jucken euch die eier echt so sehr beim post count pushen?

beitrag closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread