Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easily Retrieve First+Last name on an account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easily Retrieve First+Last name on an account

What's with the screenshot?
-As you may or may not have noticed, the screenshot contains the full name attached to my WoW account. I edited out the name to preserve the integrity of my account.

What use does this have?

-If you're not the original owner of your account or if you've filled in bogus info for your account details, you will need the last name on the account to a) transfer characters off of the account and b) recover the account using the fax/mail account recovery form.

Ok, so how do I do it?
-Just put in a bad credit card for your subscription information. When I say 'bad', it has to be valid, but not have the right amount of funds. A good option is a gift-card Mastercard/Visa with $25 :P). Once the transaction fails, an email will be sent to the email registered to the account containing a notification indicating failure to charge your credit/debit card and the first and last name on the account.

Can I do this if my account is active?
-No, the credit card/debit card is not billed until your subscription period ends.

Good luck!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
That is sooo not interesting and nor useful!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
3-2-1...Let's Jam

Received Thanks: 27,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Its usefull if u hacked a account and u want to transfer the chars to a another account and u dont know the full name.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
first of all, screw ya english teacher. This IS very useful because you need the full name to transfer a character.

Old   #5

lol if you hacked an account or something the email will be not registered on you right?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvaney View Post
lol if you hacked an account or something the email will be not registered on you right?
yep thats right and thats why this post is completly useless. down the drain.

Hank
Old   #7

Received Thanks: 1,066
Oh I get it! You nOOb's need translation on everything! I said it is just so not usable! I just didnt put proof on a golden plate as sweetvaney! Oh yeah, forgot! If you retrive any deatils on account by an e-mail or in any other way, you will never harvest! He!
Old   #8

lol guys srsly, universal passwords are quite common... Exploit a phpkit guildsite (even raving dude can do that...) manage to encrypt the md5 hashes and you'll find atleast one dumbass who use the same pw for wow, his email and the forum.