Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Warsong] [Walljump] Save Place f0r Flag

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Warsong] [Walljump] Save Place f0r Flag

// ENTRANCE

\\ EXIT

Old 03/20/2008, 18:28   #2

You can´t attacke the other, and they not you

Old 03/20/2008, 20:21   #3

elite*gold: 20
i think evrybody with walljumpskills, knows this position.

and if u get reported to a gm, u will get banned. i got banned 2 times, because i jumped on the alliance top with the flag. ^^ (3 hours and 3 days)

but with 2.4 walljump will be disabeld.
Old 03/20/2008, 21:32   #4

nana with 2.4 walljumping comes back again , i promise you xD i finally got some new tricks !

Old 03/21/2008, 00:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
show us the tricks. i didnt find a way to walljump and i think i can say im a good walljumper.

« Verhasste Leute loswerden | White Glowing Hands and permanent Amplify Magic "Cast effect" »

Similar Threads
Warsong Flag Lag Exploits
10/30/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Some of this exploit was already posted, but i am coming with an all around explanation and all possible uses of this exploit. I am trying to contribue in any way i can, so thought and did some research on that matter... This exploit is based on the fact that some actions in WOW are done on your client PC (like moving your character) and some are done on server (like swinging weapons and initiating spell casts). So, if you lag, and while you lag, you move around, when lag clears, in game...
Horde Warsong Gulch flag hiding spot
06/26/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
I am not sure if this can be done with someone other than a druid, but it is worth a try. In Warsong Gulch, when both teams must hold the flag, it is best for a druid to go into bear form, and hide in this spot. http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/ozmabob/WoWScrnShot_061408_132436.jpg In order to get there, you must jump in that corner, then sit (originally bound to the X key) In this screenshot, i had the flag on me.
Warsong Flag-script für Auto-Pickup?
08/21/2005 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Hoi, habe auf einer anderen Seite ein angebliches Auto-Pickup script gefunden für die Flagge in Warsong-Matches. Das viele andere Spieler es benutzen weiss ich, leider bekomme ich es nicht zum laufen!Ich hoffe einer von euch kann mir helfen und sagen was ich umschreiben muss/wie ich es einsetze! /script &sv available = .false. &sv i = 1 &do &until %available% &if