Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

primals and motes in enchanting bag

Discussion on primals and motes in enchanting bag within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
primals and motes in enchanting bag

you can save some bag space if u're doing this, also heard u can put em in mining/leatherworking/etc. bags but haven't tested that

Old 03/14/2008, 02:25   #2

Hmmm sollte eigt. nichts neues dran sein oder habe ich etwas völlig falsch verstanden.
Old 03/14/2008, 11:22   #3

earm das geht schon immer da man die beim Verzaubern bei manchen verzauberungen braucht. Somit wandern die auch in die Verzauberertasche.
Ahh und btw du kannst auch in ne Bergbautasche deine Spitzhacke reintun. :-P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2008, 21:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordi View Post
Ahh und btw du kannst auch in ne Bergbautasche deine Spitzhacke reintun. :-P
lol danke
Old 03/18/2008, 10:10   #5

Sinnvoll !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2 phx enchanting
04/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
SO I play on a server named l2revolt gracia part2 the phx works to connect if i send the original script for weapons it buy but i can"t modified the value well I can but after that it not working example original script taken from sniffer 6B 31 57 05 00 01 00 00 00 E1 09 00 00 01 00 00 00 so until yet i have download and read all the how to videos and read all the tutorial but is still not working, so if someone could make me a mini tutorial and explain exactly the method or what should...
Primals/Urs - farming
02/29/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
# Deutsch Da mich in letzter Zeit immer mehr im IcQ/MSN anlabern wo man am besten Primals farmt hab ich mir mal gedacht ich post es hier einfach mal. Ich bin auf den Spots in sehr kurzer Zeit auf mind. über 50 von jeder Art gekommen. Urschatten: - Oshu'gun, Nagrand - Leerkreischer, Nethersturm
How to get more Primals in Elemental plateau!
12/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
First of all. Go to Elemental Plateau in Nagrand at the Fire / Air Elementals. (Also have to be people around farming there) Farm to around 3-5 Primals, ( Fire / Air. ) ( Don't need if wanted, But ppl see you are farming there then. ) When you are done. Say to everyone at that place that: ''If you give me 1 Primal i will go away from this place'' ''Only need one for my Epic Flyer'' (Or something else, can also use any recipe) And ppl are so stupid that they gives you one primal. If...
Enchanting
10/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 27 Replies
Anyone know the Echanting sercret, ive blown to many Branch of Mother trees now. i want to get my staff to +16 without breaking.
Enchanting
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi. I whant to know one thing. Are exist any method to have 100% certainty of enchanting?? I saw many ppl on global server Lineage c3 who have weapon +8 +7 so its gona be way to do this. Maybe somone know that?? :)