Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crystal of Zin-Malor, a must!

Discussion on Crystal of Zin-Malor, a must! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crystal of Zin-Malor, a must!

A really handy item
which can be used to
alot of diffrent things!

What does this item
This item drains HP and MANA from you each second, until you die.

Why should i have this item?
  1. When you are at a flight in Azeroth, you can eqq. this and die. Then you will fall down to the ground. If you have a SS on yourself you can example die exactly over Ironforge AH when you are flying into Ironforge. Then just use the SS, and wolaa - on top of AH
  2. Ever been annoyed by not be able to walk through locked instance doors, now you can just use this just outside the door and die. Then corps run and ress on the other side.
  3. And you can also use it too the AV bug, where you need to kill yourself - which just paladins and warlocks can from trainer skills. Now can everyone enjoy that bug.
How do i get this item?
This item is ment for a quest, which get deleted when you finish the last quest of the chain. So you just do the quests until you get the item.

First chain:
Starts (51.82 Felwood)
When all those quest are completed, you will get a new chain from the guy you delivered the quest to. (53.21 Eastern Plaguelands)
Now you will get the
[color=black]Crystal of Zin-Malor, so dont care about the rest of the chain.
Old 02/22/2008, 13:41   #2

sounds nice, but if i have no ss i have to corpserun, and then i can walk, too
Old 02/22/2008, 14:01   #3

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Alliance only -.-
Old 02/22/2008, 15:04   #4

Quote:
And you can also use it too the AV bug, where you need to kill yourself - which just paladins and warlocks can from trainer skills. Now can everyone enjoy that bug.
What for an AH Bug ?
Old 02/22/2008, 15:42   #5

elite*gold: 20
Wieviel Schaden macht das Ding denn? Gerade für den AV-Bug kann ich mir vorstellen, dass die Tore schon längst offen sind, bevor das Teil die ~11k HP eines durchschnittlichen PvPlers auf Null gebracht hat.
Old 02/22/2008, 20:53   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assass1n View Post
Wieviel Schaden macht das Ding denn? Gerade für den AV-Bug kann ich mir vorstellen, dass die Tore schon längst offen sind, bevor das Teil die ~11k HP eines durchschnittlichen PvPlers auf Null gebracht hat.
100-500
aber ich würde mal glatt sagen: mach dich nackisch! :P
Old 02/22/2008, 21:11   #7

Received Thanks: 1,581
kann das bitte wer übersetzen? :P
Old 02/24/2008, 16:19   #8

quest is for ally only?! ;(