Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[fun/pvp] Darnasus bank exploit[Mage][Pictures]

Discussion on [fun/pvp] Darnasus bank exploit[Mage][Pictures] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[fun/pvp] Darnasus bank exploit[Mage][Pictures]

Go here, Easy to get up.. Just jump up from the brown treeroot or what to call it

Now jump into the tree. (You want fall completely thru). And it will look like this:

Now turn alittle to the left. (dont remember if its left or right.. but think its left. not sure wich is wich^^)
Blink. and you will get here

Now go here. Just toggle walk and you will be able to walk abit on the wall.

Jump to the cornor and wupti. you can go down/stay w/e you like. there is a nice gankerspot under the gold^^
Old 02/08/2008, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
VERY USELESS xD
Old 02/08/2008, 16:02   #3

gab hier auchn movie zu wos einer mit gm freisetzen gemacht hat.
Old 02/09/2008, 04:32   #4

I do not understand
Old 02/09/2008, 04:47   #5

are you 13? lol its perfectly understandable
Old 02/09/2008, 05:05   #6

video plz
Old 02/09/2008, 05:06   #7

When I arrive at the roof, I can not take anything gold, I do not understand .. Please help
Old 02/09/2008, 18:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinsg View Post
are you 13? lol its perfectly understandable
ROFL! Bevor du über andere flamest, lern erstmal richtig englisch xDDD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bank ExPloit! RFoPh 4b...
04/09/2010 - RF Online - 22 Replies
Some NEwbie showed some tricks which is working if we use some program. . .that i dont know :( your 2gold will turn Into 4b+ cp or disena or dallant. .. iF sum1 knows this please let me know what program to use . . .dont worry i will not ask for the TUT i will study it myself and research . .. . . AVoid Being leech. . .
[Exploit] Unlimited Gold using alt with guild bank
06/13/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I recently got one of my accounts banned (QQ) for doing this, so beware; there is a huge flaw in the way guild banks work. I haven't tried this since my one toon was perma banned a couple days ago, but I've heard it still works. 1. you have to have an alt with a guild bank 2. put money into that guild bank 3. log on another character and cod something to that alt 4. log on alt with guild bank 5. take out EXACTLY the amount of gold you need to pay the cod from the guld bank ...
(Mage) Spellsteal AV Exploit
03/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
This is freaking amazing. 1. Take a Mage w/ spellsteal into the Horde Mines near Frostwolf GY 2. Spellsteal "Fire shield" from one of the Rat Miners. Fire Shield Does 50 fire damage to any enemies within a 5 yard radius around the caster every 3 seconds for 15 sec Here is where it gets good, its a 1 to 1 ratio with your +spell dmg, so Mages with 700 Spell damage will have this AoE hitting all targets every 3 seconds for 750 dmg, w/o any mana costs. (lasts 2 minutes)
Mage Eye of the Storm Exploit
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Okay, well i was in the Eye of the Storm and decided to use my blink spell to get outside the bubble. I did it once and got ported back into the bubble, but on my second try i was outside! The teleport spot is easily avoidable. Once outside i could run all the way to the horde side, cap towers, and take the flag. You face a big chance getting reported if you cap, or take anything, so that is why i just explored before the game had started.
AB Mage exploit
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So, our AB was messed up yesterday, and some of us decided to have some fun. I found a really cool exploit, but I haven't done so much with it yet. It's good if you want to be "AFK" leeching honour while noone can see you. I don't know how high you can get, but I'm sure you can get higher than I did, since it was 4AM and I pressed the wrong button in the end. When you're in the spot, basically jump and press forward. It's really hard to find the exact camera view and similar to make this...