Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get the Reins of the Blue Drake without doing Oculus

Discussion on Get the Reins of the Blue Drake without doing Oculus within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get the Reins of the Blue Drake without doing Oculus

Hello

With the recent changes to the oculus loot table, we have the Blue Sack of Gems dropping from the last chest if you got in the instance via the random dungeon finder, everyone already knows that.

but the thing is, blizzard didn't implement a new item for the Blue sack of gems, they just changed the currently existing ones, which did drop from the old world dragons, and they still do

We killed azuregos and nefarian, and they both dropped one sack of gems, with the blue gems and emblems, and in one them had the mount.

the other dragons (emeriss, taerar , etc...) weren't spawned, so we couldn't try

enjoy while it lasts
Old 01/08/2010, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
doesn't work

die bosse droppen
Old 01/09/2010, 22:40   #3

there are different colored sacks

i didn't test it, but only the blue one would be the new epic version
Old 01/10/2010, 02:00   #4

ist glaub ich random welchen sack die droppen, Emeriss hat grad nen Grünen gedroppt und Therar nen Gelben (war nur das alte Zeug drin)
Old 04/29/2011, 20:36   #5

die alten drachen-worldbosse bei den 4 portalen, wie z.b. emriss existieren nichtmehr, wie mir ein gm bestätigte...seit cata hamse die teile entfernt. azuregos gibts natürlich noch wie oben schon erwähnt.

edit:
ach der thread is ja schon uralt
NECROBUMP! sorry
Old 05/05/2011, 22:55   #6

does it work still? please explain how it works if it does.