Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warlock] Getting into Scholomance without a key.

Discussion on [Warlock] Getting into Scholomance without a key. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Warlock] Getting into Scholomance without a key.

1.) Make sure you have the spell "Hellfire"

2.)Take off all gear that have give you stamina...(You want as little hp as possible)

3.)go to the locked door (Entrance to Scholomance)

4.) Now, Once you are there...Use hellfire until you are dead

5.) Bring your ghost back to your body and go through the door with your ghost and res behind the door.

6.) And there you have it, A entrance to a instance that has a very annoying chain to get the key to

7.) Enjoy....Just try not to repost this as blizz. will probably make a invisible barrier to disable the ability to walk into the door with ghosts.
Old 02/11/2008, 11:03   #2

hm...=)
Old 02/11/2008, 11:31   #3

mir is gggganz kALT
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
Scholomance Keller ?
09/20/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hallo. Ich bin am verzweifeln. War heute das 10. mal in scholo um endlich mal in den keller zu gehen , da da meine t0 schultern droppen das einzige was mir aus scholo fehlt. die 9 vorherigen gruppen sagten alle kein keller da magiemmune mobs. na toll heute anch 5 mal wipen dank bekloppten tank am keller dann hatten plötzlich alle keine lust mehr.
scholomance wo is des ?
08/30/2006 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
scholomance suche diese instance cords pls und ich hab gehoerd da drin gibts ne fette kisste wo keine monster sind pls wer echt n1 danke
Scholomance Exploit?
01/07/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
I see a few people on my server constantly going in and out of scholomance(This one lvl 55 warrior keeps doing it) He goes in for a little while by himself, and come out to reset the instance by inviting me or someone else to the party, he than goes back in. My question is, What do they do in scholomance by themselves? What are they farming in scholomance. Ive looked throughout the forums and could not find any scholomance exploits, Mayb there is one posted in a different language that i...
Scholomance
12/05/2005 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Gibt es eine Teleportlocation oder ähnliches in Scholomance, wo ich mich hinbeamen kann, damit ich die Schattenhaut in Scholomanfce looten kann ? Oder nen Ort wo ich den Boss dort umlegen kann und dann looten, oder was auch immer. Danke im VOrraus.