Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Scam]How To Make Loads of Money With Instance Runs

Discussion on [Scam]How To Make Loads of Money With Instance Runs within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Scam]How To Make Loads of Money With Instance Runs

Step 1

Tell people on WoW your running people through a certain instance for some gold.
( the better the instance the more money you make)( choose your price)

Step 2

Once you have a group of , A FULL GROUP, ask for your money.

Step 3:

Run them through HALF the instance or 2/5 through the instance. Once you think you've done enough, start telling them your lagging like crazy. Whine about your lag for 3-5 minutes and then log out for good. The lie is more convinsible if you log out and log in to make it look as if you got disconnected.

Why you don't get banned:

You said you would run them through an instance, although you never said how much of it.

Also 90% of the time they really do think your lagging like crazy and that your having problems with your internet. They don't end up thinking your a scammer when you've logged out for good.

Tips

Don't add them to your ignore list, if Blizzard see everybody that has complained to them is in your ignore list...good luck , they stop talking to you after 5 minutes.

Once Again, its been tested by me with over 50+ people. You could make a lot of money for the higher level instances. For VC at level 40 I use to charge 3g per person.
Old 01/03/2008, 12:03   #2

not much gold ;f when i go farm i get more ;f
Old 01/05/2008, 17:36   #3

You can't really make much money with this, and it risks your server reputation.