Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get someone banned

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get someone banned

1. First of all make a trial account.
2. Create a character in the name of "[victim's starting letters name here]bank" e.g.if the victim's name is Arcimagess then your character should be Arcibank (I suggest not putting Arcimagessbank, it's too big)
3. Use any kinda of money making scam (I Suggest the "WTS Primal Waterx20" and you send only 1 primal water in the name of Primal Water(20) instead of 20 [Kinda everyone knows this] ).
4. If your scam works then get the money and send them to the victim via mail writing something like "rofl" or even nothing in it.
5. Delete the character.

So if your victim is a a kind of noob (And even if he is not) he will take the mail from Unknown and will think nothing about reporting it. Though, the guy that you scammed will report you (99%). When blizzards finds out that you sended the money to the victim they will think that he did it and 3-day ban him. You can do this again and again and again till the victim is actualy fully banned. (Takes around 6 3-day bans if i remember well).

Tested and it works. Please let me know if you tried it.

EDIT: Forgot to say that you should NOT tell the guy you scam the victims name. (By the way, make sure you don't make the victim a huge profit out of this :-O)

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
1. First of all make a trial account.
2. Create a character in the name of "[victim's starting letters name here]bank" e.g.if the victim's name is Arcimagess then your character should be Arcibank (I suggest not putting Arcimagessbank, it's too big)
3. Use any kinda of money making scam (I Suggest the "WTS Primal Waterx20" and you send only 1 primal water in the name of Primal Water(20) instead of 20 [Kinda everyone knows this] ).
4. If your scam works then get the money and send them to the victim via mail writing something like "rofl" or even nothing in it.
5. Delete the character.

So if your victim is a a kind of noob (And even if he is not) he will take the mail from Unknown and will think nothing about reporting it. Though, the guy that you scammed will report you (99%). When blizzards finds out that you sended the money to the victim they will think that he did it and 3-day ban him. You can do this again and again and again till the victim is actualy fully banned. (Takes around 6 3-day bans if i remember well).

Tested and it works. Please let me know if you tried it.

EDIT: Forgot to say that you should NOT tell the guy you scam the victims name. (By the way, make sure you don't make the victim a huge profit out of this :-O)
afaik you can´t send mail or trade with a trial acc : /

Old   #3

well i thats true. but u should rather try to social hack someones acc and send the money with taht acc to someone u want to get banned
Old   #4

OMG #low
Sowas ist selbst unter der Cheaterehre und ihr solltet vielleicht daran denken, dass es euch selbst treffen kann.

I don't even know why people keep posting bullshit like this, I mean someday you could get hit by yourself. Please delete this topic and ban jitsuk, ty.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabana344 View Post
OMG #low
Sowas ist selbst unter der Cheaterehre und ihr solltet vielleicht daran denken, dass es euch selbst treffen kann.

I don't even know why people keep posting bullshit like this, I mean someday you could get hit by yourself. Please delete this topic and ban jitsuk, ty.
es kann dich net treffen, wenn du das geld einfach net annimmst sondern es meldest.
aba jetzt kennste den trick und kannst dich davor schützen!

u cant be messed with that unless u really accept the money without reporting to some gm
but now u know the risk and can avoid it!
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushon View Post
es kann dich net treffen, wenn du das geld einfach net annimmst sondern es meldest.
aba jetzt kennste den trick und kannst dich davor schützen!

u cant be messed with that unless u really accept the money without reporting to some gm
but now u know the risk and can avoid it!
Das stimmt schon, man nimmt ja auch nicht einfach Post von Fremden an, aber ich verstehe nicht, wie man überhaupt auf solche Ideen kommen kann.

Es hat ja immerhin nichts mit dem Spiel zu tun, sondern es geht lediglich darum andere Spieler um ihre Accounts zu bringen und DAS ist wirklich arm.

Sowas gehört nicht hierher, aber die Mods scheinen da anderer Auffassung.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabana344 View Post
OMG #low
lol Cheaterehre

aber naja... es ist wirklich beschissen sowas zu machen -.-...
zwar kann man selbst nicht getroffen werden, aber trotzdem....
Leute einfach ohne richtigen Grund um all die Mühe und Zeit die
sie in ihren Account investiert haben zu bringen ist scheiße...

Außerdem ist das doch kein Hack/Exploit/etc. also glaub ich sowas
gehört hier nicht her
Old   #8

olol...
tested and worked

Zeig mir mal den Trial Account mit dem du Postkärtchen verschickt hast.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
hm, wenn man den Scam Char löscht, dann kann Blizzard doch noch in den Logs von dem Tag nachschauen, zu welchem Account der gehört hat, also kanns passieren das dein Account auch gebannt wird, oder verfolgen die nur des Gold zurück xD?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot_interesierter View Post
hm, wenn man den Scam Char löscht, dann kann Blizzard doch noch in den Logs von dem Tag nachschauen, zu welchem Account der gehört hat, also kanns passieren das dein Account auch gebannt wird, oder verfolgen die nur des Gold zurück xD?
richtig. so wurde ich gelöscht. jemanden gesocialhacked items equip zeug verkauft und co. gold geschickt . 3tage später perm bann :P