Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Get Someone Banned *OLD-STYLE*

Discussion on How to Get Someone Banned *OLD-STYLE* within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Get Someone Banned *OLD-STYLE*

The Old-Style in the title was just to grab your attention. Here is a great way to get someone banned without implicating yourself at all. For the example, I am going to say you want to get a character "Cralithor" banned. What you do is make a trial account. If you do not know how to do it, google "wow quickstart guide" and click the first link. Once you are on your trial account, make a character cvery similar to Cralithor, accept with an accent. I will name the character Cralthor (notice the "" instead of the "i".) Try to make the difference as subtle as possible. Now, I did this with a friend, who also had a slightly accented version of the victims name, but you can do it solo. Go to SW, IF, Org, or UC, whichever is closest to your characters start point. Once you get there, do something naughty. /s swear words, roleplay a rape, etc... I roleplayed a rape very vividly, swearing a lot and just being bad. Hacking is not desired here, because the idea is that other players report you, but either they do not know how to type an accent, or miss the accent all-together, and end reporting (guess who) the victim! I have done this before, and the person got a 3 day ban. It was only 2 days though, because he petitioned it, but it was still great, and all I lost was a trial account.
Old 01/03/2008, 11:33   #2

The GMs can chatlogs of a player...so I think it will not work...
Old 01/04/2008, 20:55   #3

..its kinda mean if that person didnt do anything to you ^^
Old 01/04/2008, 20:59   #4

elite*gold: 30
mjo2007 lol deine Sig gefällt mir xD mich könnte so auch einer verarschen einfach umgekehrt