Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doubling your money with transfers

Discussion on Doubling your money with transfers within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doubling your money with transfers

As you may all know, Blizzard offers a service where they can reverse a recent server transfer that wasn't agreed to by the original owner of the account. During this process, your character loses all the gold/items he had made on the new server and his gear and currency gets reverted to what it was when he's back on the old one.

Now I know some people are going to be confused about this so here it is in simple math.

You on the old server with 200g
*xfer server*
You on the new server, somehow gain 300g + you now have 500g
*email blizzard and get the revert service*You on your original server with your old 200g

Using this trick you can do a simple gold dupe. Let's say you have a friend on another server who needs money, xfer to his server, trade him all of your money, get the revert service, and your back on your old server with the gold you used to have and your money payed back onto your credit card.

-Don't use the credit card you use for WoW time for the xfer-
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2007, 14:01   #2

Received Thanks: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
As you may all know, Blizzard offers a service where they can reverse a recent server transfer that wasn't agreed to by the original owner of the account. During this process, your character loses all the gold/items he had made on the new server and his gear and currency gets reverted to what it was when he's back on the old one.

Now I know some people are going to be confused about this so here it is in simple math.

You on the old server with 200g
*xfer server*
You on the new server, somehow gain 300g + you now have 500g
*email blizzard and get the revert service*You on your original server with your old 200g

Using this trick you can do a simple gold dupe. Let's say you have a friend on another server who needs money, xfer to his server, trade him all of your money, get the revert service, and your back on your old server with the gold you used to have and your money payed back onto your credit card.

-Don't use the credit card you use for WoW time for the xfer-
yeah, after that the account / char who has become the transfered gold are banned..
Old 12/10/2007, 01:42   #3

wie soll ich das verstehen, man kann seinen char der transeriert wurde wieder auf seinen alten server holen wenn der eigentliche besitzer (acc ersteller) damit nicht einverstanden ist? d.h. man könnte z.b. einen ebayed char mit pw recovery und diesem transfer wieder selbst auf seinem server spielen?
Old 12/10/2007, 07:36   #4

es geht ja nur um dieses zurücktransferieren. hab das noch nie gehört, und bin intressiert, weil auf einem alten acc, mein char tranferiert wurde und nun diese 3 monate cooldown hat. aber ich möchte ihn wieder auf meinem alten server haben
Old 12/10/2007, 08:02   #5

thanks so much
Old 12/11/2007, 16:55   #6

Kize,dasselbe Prob hab ich auch,nachdem ich ne längere Zeit inaktiv war. -.-"