Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get ITEMs with your low alt, by fighting with your high main!!

Discussion on How to get ITEMs with your low alt, by fighting with your high main!! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get ITEMs with your low alt, by fighting with your high main!!

It's easy...

Log on with you Main, invite a friend to your group...

Go to the place or the Instance, where the item drop, what you want... (with your friend)

Go out of game with ALT+F4 and log on with your ALT, say your friend, he shall invite you...

You see, your MAIN is still in GROUP but offline...

So, run to the place too, ALT+F4 out...

Log on with MAIN, kill all Mobs and ALT+F4 out...

Log on with your ALT and loot...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've only make this for ITEMS wich are BoP and Rar...

Perhaps you can use it for Questitems too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2007, 10:24   #2

isnt more easy if have 2wows?
Old 12/02/2007, 10:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
you can only be online with one of your characters, anyway... so it doesn't really make a difference if you played with one or two WoWs
Old 12/03/2007, 11:16   #4

this doesnt work...(anymore)??
It works for bosses.
You go online with your alt and then fastly switch to your main. Your alt should be shown as online for about 10 secs. while hes still online you aggro and attack the mob you want him to loot.
thats pretty much everything there is :=)
Old 12/03/2007, 22:36   #5

ich hatte das auch mal als idee habs aber noch nie ausprobiert werds gleich mal testen^^

und ich schätze mal Assasyn meinte es so 2 mal wow aufhaben einfach ins andere fenster switchen einloggen udn der mainchar wird automatisch gekickt^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phelon - High Items
05/07/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, Ich löse meinen Heißgeliebten Account auf,da ich auf Server 19 dann anfangen will. Zu den Items : http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/avoh-1-jpg. html http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/avoh-2-jpg. html http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/avoh-3-jpg. html http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/avoh-4-jpg. html
WTB High lvl Archer - Items Evengarda
07/14/2008 - Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo everybody my old guild has only cheers now and inactive players and the gold remained. So i want to buy with in game gold infinity wings without necklace, defence or constitution rings. Im interested also for archer account if the lvl is between 78-8x lvl and I can pay with in game gold that if you sell it on ebay for example you can take between 600 - 700 $ . Im not interested if the archer has any item or gold or cc or the build is bad. I prefer clean archer account. No items...
trade high potency items
05/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok here is one simple solution how to trade or vend your high potency items: its simple, if u have tro char for example you cant trade some of the high potency equipment like clubs,swords,wands,necks,rings(items he can wear)....so all u have to do is make 3 diferent noob chars:archer,tao and warrior and make all trade partners, cause the archer for example can trade or wend high potency tro items like:clubs,tro armors,coros...(high potency items tro cant wend or trade). its same for tao and...
Conquer items for a high lvl runescape acc
01/01/2008 - Runescape - 8 Replies
Tradeing good items for a high lvl runescape acc wit items and money etc. i would prefer a awsome pure wit 90+ in a skill but to get to the point the conquer items are from my lvl 42 conquer acc in Dragon server items are -lvl 15 super 2 soc sdg +4 90 enchanted hp club -lvl 126 super poisen blade +3 2 soc 2sdg -lvl 120 super 2 soc 2 sdg 132 enchanted hp club -lvl 125 2 soc 2 rdg +2 59 enchanted hp bow -lvl 115 2 soc 2 sdg +6 81 enchanted hp club -100uniqe 1 soc royal gown (taoist)...
High lvl enchants still possible on low lvl items?
01/18/2007 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
Hey there, I've heard that high level enchants on low level items was patched in 2.0, but yesterday I heard that a lvl 18 had just got +8 weapon damage on his weapon, and a friend of mine told me that it would maybe be patched in TBC, what's true? ;)