Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

killing player on same faction

Discussion on killing player on same faction within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
killing player on same faction

many may know this but here it is anyways just in case
takes place in neutral cities
you are able kill people of your own faction but you will also die

All you need is a leather ball, the one you can throw around to players and to be standing in a neutral city (gadgetzan, area 52, etc), you also might want to be naked. throw a ball to them and see if he throws it back, if you can set up a nice game of catch going, throw your ball back to him and then immediately attack a player of the opposite faction, when he throws the ball back to you, they will enter combat and the guards will also aggro them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy killing people of opposite faction at the ulduar entrance
07/31/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So recently i found a small bug while running back to my body from a wipe and leaving raid. As you all know when you run back and your not in a raid group you instantly revive and is some occasion there are people on opposite faction that are ready to pounce on your ass. Here is a trick i use to get my revenge and also kill people while they run inside. What you do is run to where the arrow is pointing to going through the wall. http://i28.tinypic.com/30lcj0g.jpg If you did it right...
Check if a player of the other faction is online
05/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If u wanna know if a player of the opposite faction is currently online, there are several possibilities to find out. with every method, you know if he's on or off by: -> if he's offline: player not found. -> if he's online: error msg, opposite faction 1. you can /ignore the player. 2. you can invite the player into a group.
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
05/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
english Find out if an opposite faction player is online This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn. /ignore them If online ignore will go through If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error Deutsch setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.