Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easily change name on a scammed account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easily change name on a scammed account

I just used this to change the last name on an account. I set my credit card as a payment method before the account was frozen, so that my card would not be charged.

I then called Blizzard and told them I was getting married and to change the last name on my account. I said I did not have my CD-Key on me, and I gave the last 4 digits on my credit card as proof that I "own" the account. Blizz then changed the last name of the account to my RL last name.

I then removed my credit card as a payment method, transfered the character to my main account, then logged in to the scammed account and got it banned. Hooray for speed hacks!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 260
One question, how exactly did u change the lastname of the scammed account , doesnt they want a marriageproof?all ive read ,is that they need a proof.Is that method with credit card that easy?