Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how to get your money back threw paypal

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to get your money back threw paypal

ok when u buy a account u know u can not win a claim if u want ur money back or if somone scams u

U cant open a claim agiasnt virtual goods ( Read the paypal Legal Agreements )

say u bought a account

But after u paid they racall the account u know u wont win a paypal dispute

Well go fill one out and when u do put

Purchased 2 1GB sticks of DDR2 800mhz OCZ Reaper RAM from the seller. Contacted him via craigslist, spoke via email for a few hours before discussing how we would go about selling since I wasn't in his local area. We agreed that I would send payment via paypal and he would ship to my confirmed shipping address. I have waited 10 days for a response from him, a tracking number, anything and yet I have received nothing. He ignores my emails and has not responded to me with any tracking number of any type nor any response or refund. I would like my money back.

and u will probly win had to do this 2 times

Thanks
1 User

« Faster Casting | New account scam via guild bank »

Similar Threads
Buying 2nd rb fire any server 120 usd threw paypal
07/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
I need a fire with good gears 2nd rb plz i have 120$ usd threw paypal private msg me
Ok Please Run me threw the steps!
02/15/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok, I want to hack on 2moons. But I don't know how to, Can someone run me threw each step of becoming a hacker on 2moons? Like, what programs do I need, how to work them, how to do everything. So can anyone help me with this?
How to get money back from joymax?
04/23/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
right now there is noway to charge back and get your money back easy as before....cuz i just chargeback on joymax but they wont give my money back ...anyone here have any solution or good idea how to get ur money back from joymax...pls help me thx
Andirew come back and give the money!!!!
01/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 33 Replies
Well i am making this topic coz of some scammers....i wanna everyone check this ....Andirew changed the pass of they paypal we were sharing and got 240$ from me ....he havent even done 1 bug fix i did all the work in the server and he got away with 240$....dont trust him for ur server he is a fucking thief and an asshole.....
[B]Eay Way To Get Money by PayPal [/B]
08/19/2007 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
So ich erklär es euch mal : 1. Ihr Geht auf Folgenden Link : http://www.*********.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=snapslow 2.Ihr ersellt euch einen account ( verwendet den richtigen namen sonst funz das nachher mit PayPal nich 3. Ihr lesst euch das alles durch ( zu faul alles zu erklären ) ;)