Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The GlynFisher

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,591
The GlynFisher

The GlynFisher

This new automated bot will make fishing a breeze! It's extremely user friendly and safe to use.

Features:
Automated fishing! As any bot is used for.

Color registry! This was developed so that users did not need to know programming and could easily select what zone for a more optimal and efficient botting experience.

Anti-Afk - Obvious.

Macro Implementation :
In the slot 8 it will use if you want to use a macro. This is shown by my screen shot in the central folder. Specially used to fish specific fish instead of Filling your inventory with bad fish.

Ect. ect.

This bot has been tested various times in different ways and neither I (nor my testers) have been banned for useing it yet.

The GlynFisher's GUI -

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Now the download will come with a very extensive Readme file so that you will know how to optimize the way you will fish.

Download:

I have released the source inside there as well if you want to view it just to make sure for yourself that there isn't any viruses.

Heres a V-Scan btw anyways:

This program was made entirely in AutoIt and right now the Virustotal company sees AutoIt programs as trojens/worms ect. If a mod (like FP) could help clear things up here as well that'd be great.

I will tell you now that this program is not 100% perfect (it may never be) but right now it is the best I could do. Parts of the script where taken from various areas as well.

I'd also like to add that by using this you are violating the Blizard EULA and Terms of Service and you should use at your discreetion. Also know you cannot go
after me for any faults or bans, use this at your own choice.
Further more I shall not be held responsible for any legal issues that
may possibly result for you used this knowing well what could happen.

Anyways I really hope you enjoy my program, some of my feedback says it was one of the best FishBots they ever used. I put a lot of work into this bot (ran into many roadblocks) but I think I finally came out with a finished product. Have fun and stay safe!

by Glynbeard

<3

Eater of Worlds!

Thanks
20 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
sieht nice aus werde es mal testen.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 130
works fine :>
Old   #4

was bringt das?

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Das Teil ist der Wahnsinn, ich hatte noch nie einen Fischbot der so gut war, es funktioniert zu 100%, wirklich genial für einen Fischbot, von dem Source Code war ich total überrascht, normaler Weise suchen Fishbots den Schwimmer und klicken ihn dann bei einem Splash, dieser Fishbot klickt einfach eiskalt auf den Splash!!!!
Und das beste ist, er läuft mit wine auch unter Linux, endlich ein Fishbot für den ich nicht Windows Booten muss.
<3 Lowfyr
Old   #6

und denkt ihr sagt warden dazu?
Old   #7

sehr geil man braucht nichts konfigurieren echt nice wobei ich dennoch den waffel bot vermisse :/ aber auf jedenfall nettes ding gerade für unerfahrene
Old   #8

mh seid dem patch funktioniert er nichtmehr bei mir fängt garnicht erst an zu angeln obwohl im log steht das er schon 4 mal geangelt hat :/
Old   #9

muss wohl upgedated werden.

Der klickt auf den splash .... ist es ein pixelbasierter bot oder liest er den speicher?
Old   #10

elite*gold: 97
Received Thanks: 4,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bot_interesierter View Post
Das Teil ist der Wahnsinn, ich hatte noch nie einen Fischbot der so gut war, es funktioniert zu 100%, wirklich genial für einen Fischbot, von dem Source Code war ich total überrascht, normaler Weise suchen Fishbots den Schwimmer und klicken ihn dann bei einem Splash, dieser Fishbot klickt einfach eiskalt auf den Splash!!!!
Und das beste ist, er läuft mit wine auch unter Linux, endlich ein Fishbot für den ich nicht Windows Booten muss.
<3 Lowfyr
Wo gibt es denn den Quellcode?
Edit: Ach der liegt dabei... ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

mich würde folgendes interessieren:
1.wird er von warden entdeckt?(kein bock nochmal nen acc zu verlieren 2 stück sind schon wech)
2.geht der jetzt nach dem patch noch o.O?
Old   #12

does this work in 2.3? its not working for me, when i go back into WoW the mouse just doesnt move? nothing happens
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

1. This Bot is realy Great it works, and catch 90% of the fishes Thx
2. Works on 2.3 Live servers
3. Its written by autoit so chances to bann are ~ 0.1% and warden cant find it...
4. The bot has a simple user guide ideal for noobs so no porbs should be there if can read excactly!!!!
Old   #14

I just want to say thank you to the author. This is a great macro. Took my fishing from 10-200 in just a few hours. Its simple and easy to use. It works in most areas 100% of the time.

I will say this: Edit the au3 file and change the name of the app to something else so that warden will not pickup the "Fisher". Get creative! Like "Internet Explorer" or "Calc.exe" you name it, but I wouldnt leave it with "fish" or anything else.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #15

Danke für den Bot.
Ich habe nur ein kleines Problem.Ich habe alles wie in der Readme eingestellt.Der Bot wirft die Angel ins Wasser, aber wenn ein Fisch anbeißt, passiert nichts.Ich habe die Kamera in den Charakter gescrollt.Hab ich vielleicht etwas vergessen?