Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unable to retrieve offsets from WOWglider server,

Discussion on unable to retrieve offsets from WOWglider server, within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello leute

seit dem neunen update kann ich nicht mehr den gldier starten er schreibt diese fehlermeldung : unable to retrieve offsets from WOWglider server, status= failed"
hat jemand vl eine idee ?

danke im voraus.
Old 05/23/2007, 21:50   #2

offsets updaten
Old 05/23/2007, 21:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Emanuel@May 23 2007, 20:54
hello leute

seit dem neunen update kann ich nicht mehr den gldier starten er schreibt diese fehlermeldung : unable to retrieve offsets from WOWglider server, status= failed"
hat jemand vl eine idee ?

danke im voraus.
OH MEIN GOTT HEUTE GAB ES EINEN WOW PATCH, WIESO GEHT WOHL GLIDER NICHT mehr... leute gibts
schau in meine sig, meld dich dort an, schon kriegst du eine email wenn glider weider funktioniert

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anfrage Email Retrieve
04/03/2010 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Habe vor Jahren einen Account bei Kal gemacht und zocke seitdem ab und zumal und habe über die Jahre vergessen wie die Email Adresse von dem war. Jetzt wurde der deactiviert und ich brauch die um den wieder zu aktivieren. Wer kann mir helfen? Grüße
[help]unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183
03/26/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183 ok i have disabled all firewalls and im running on lan/wlan but im getting this error ive looked all over the net for a fix but so far came up empty does anyone know how 2 fix this. i can login and see the zone name but once i try 2 enter it i cant and gives me that msg any help plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server
02/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, today i was gaming on ecsro and had to restart. after i wanted to select a server on the division list it says on any "Server is undergoing for Inspections" who has a solution for this? Kind Regards Zabazjuh
retrieve password
03/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
1)hey i was wondering if you could retrieve your account and password from JUST your email becuase i used to play years ago and now i forgot account name and password(might know it tho).