Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Raker Free WoW Gather Bot

Discussion on Gold Raker Free WoW Gather Bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 07/16/2010, 11:11   #61

elite*gold: 0
Der Bot ist mehr oder weniger schrott. Sobald er etwas gefunden hat, läuft er einfach grade drauf los. Ob da ein Berg ist oder nicht interessiert den Bot nicht. Deshalb steckt man sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr oft
Old 07/16/2010, 13:55   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc111 View Post
Der Bot ist mehr oder weniger schrott. Sobald er etwas gefunden hat, läuft er einfach grade drauf los. Ob da ein Berg ist oder nicht interessiert den Bot nicht. Deshalb steckt man sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr oft
Yeah that's a bug i've fixed for a future release do a manual click to move to fix it.
Old 07/20/2010, 22:37   #63

Uhm... the program doesnt work on my pc :S is it because I have windows vista? when I want to download it it says I have to download ...-zip and when I did that it said I had to buy the ...-zip program.... finally I could start the program but then it said I need .....-assambly..... what can I do?
Old 07/20/2010, 22:58   #64

when I want to make a account I only see Username and Password (1 time) rest of the page is black with and I can see the some other links like home, members and stuff like that..... but when I fill the username and the password in it says you didt fill in a required field(s).... Could you please help me? Thanks for now I hope you can
Old 07/22/2010, 13:09   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninoos View Post
when I want to make a account I only see Username and Password (1 time) rest of the page is black with and I can see the some other links like home, members and stuff like that..... but when I fill the username and the password in it says you didt fill in a required field(s).... Could you please help me? Thanks for now I hope you can
you need a forum account now we changed the login system.
Old 08/13/2010, 02:13   #66

new combat system coming along with major bug fixes.
Old 08/16/2010, 15:59   #67

I got this not long ago, maybe 2 days ago and have been learning to use the program how ever today i find out my account has been suspended from Gold Raker so i can't use the program or go to the website any more. No email was sent out in regards to this and... well if a message on the goldraker site was sent i can't read it now.

Any time i attempt to access the main page of their site I'm redirected to ,
and there is nothing i can do to contact the site admins. Hopefully this forum with help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 17:05   #68

i have the same problem i just think the site is down
i have two different accounts even tho i use my main one only so i a99% it is some sort of matinence
hope this heals
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2010, 18:43   #69

The site is being relocated. The bot should be functional once more tommorow. Our hosting account was suspended after we used up more of the server's cpu than we were allowed to.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2010, 22:02   #70

I see, that's a major relief. When i saw the message i thought it meant my account was suspended with Gold Raking bot, i guess i just came around at a bad time. Well honestly the programs great and when I'm not so short on money i do plan to buy the upgraded version! good stuff, it really removes the most mundane part of the game... farming.

Please keep us posted on when the sites back up and running again.
Old 08/16/2010, 22:20   #71

We've paid for the new hosting now, our old host just needs to update the nameservers to the new ones our new host has issued us. This should be done within 2 hours of me posting this message (apparently). Depending on how easy it is to add all the databases etc etc to the new server it should be up some time tonight, if not early tommorow.
Old 08/17/2010, 00:36   #72

anytime now would be great lmao lol
Old 08/17/2010, 00:42   #73

Will the site URL change at all once the new host servers setup?
Old 08/17/2010, 02:13   #74

woupld like a download link please even if its form a diffrent site ty
Old 08/17/2010, 04:57   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayscroll View Post
woupld like a download link please even if its form a diffrent site ty
Wont be of any use. Reason: The bot authenticates with the server always you login. Since the server is down, this is not possible and the bot cannot be used.