Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe Bot?

Discussion on Safe Bot? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe Bot?

Does anyone know or have an idea what the safest bot is right now? For a while i have used the wowbot which has now gone stupid and last week I was cault and banned with mimic. DNT USE IT. Any suggestion?

English Please or just a link
Old 05/20/2010, 06:58   #2

elite*gold: 185
Safest is piroxbot without memoryfunctions. But it sucks so hart, you walk like a bot and fight like a bot. So use a good bot like Honorbuddy oder gBot v2 (gathering), its still undetected und very nice
Old 05/20/2010, 07:50   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
well it's not a great idea to type in English here, since nobody understands it

Anyway your best chance would be Honorbuddy
Old 05/20/2010, 09:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasr2142 View Post
Safest is piroxbot without memoryfunctions. But it sucks so hart, you walk like a bot and fight like a bot. So use a good bot like Honorbuddy oder gBot v2 (gathering), its still undetected und very nice
When you bot with pirox pvp - then its very well. You can earth more exp then questing.
Old 05/20/2010, 10:02   #5

elite*gold: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
well it's not a great idea to type in English here, since nobody understands it
You get supportet in english as well.
Old 05/21/2010, 04:05   #6

thanks guys... sorry, its either english or potuguese!
Old 05/21/2010, 12:46   #7

Received Thanks: 2,961
AIO-Bot would be there too.
Old 05/21/2010, 18:17   #8

well I used aio bot from when it was called wybot and I can say that it's a really good bot, but it's buggy and no offense, it's chinese, they simply can't interact with their costumers on the level that honorbuddy devs can.
Old 05/22/2010, 12:03   #9

Received Thanks: 2,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
well I used aio bot from when it was called wybot and I can say that it's a really good bot, but it's buggy and no offense, it's chinese, they simply can't interact with their costumers on the level that honorbuddy devs can.
It WAS chinese, i agree that the chinese version was kinda crappy, but the new version called "AIOBot" is completly english and got debugged and stuff.
Well you could try the new version with a trial key..
Old 05/22/2010, 14:18   #10

I know, i meant that the devs are still chinese, believe me, I was one of the first to try aiobot