Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World Of Warcraft Combat Pixel Bot Reviews

Discussion on World Of Warcraft Combat Pixel Bot Reviews within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 11/09/2022, 06:38   #106

elite*gold: 0
For your information, ERZ has been rebranded to SimiaCore.
Old 11/09/2022, 20:15   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanNotReal View Post
For your information, ERZ has been rebranded to SimiaCore.
Thank you, I have gone ahead and updated the name change to reflect the new name.
Old 12/06/2022, 18:14   #108

Adding WOWULT
Old 12/06/2022, 19:07   #109

Thank you for your insight and this thread, your knowledge is appreciated. Which pixel bot/unlocker and product would you recommend for protection warrior WOTLK - tanking?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2022, 02:50   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinznneedlz View Post
Thank you for your insight and this thread, your knowledge is appreciated. Which pixel bot/unlocker and product would you recommend for protection warrior WOTLK - tanking?
Maybe you can give Hyper Elk a try, I believe they still have user trials; see if that works for you.
Old 12/07/2022, 19:51   #111

This post used to have a recommendation for which platform (between HyperElk and Simia) has the better rotation for each class in WoTLK. After more testing most classes, I'd say that the only rotation I'd recommend Simia for is enhancement shaman. Some rotations, e.g. warrior and rogue, are about the same and other rotations, e.g. feral, deathknight, shadow priest, mage, balance druid, healing, and warlock, are done better by HyperElk.

Outside of that, Simia no longer fixes bugs or updates their rotations. They used to be very proactive about things but have dropped the ball since DF launch. Of the developers I've talked to in HyperElk my impression of them are as follows:

Smartie - Willing to help users with any errors they get but burnt out of doing any major improvements to WoTLK (manages feral druid, rogue, warrior). Still fixes major bugs.
Pleymate - Willing to help with errors, actively improves and fixes all of his rotations so his are the most developed on the platform by far (manages DK and mage)
Mufflon - Begrudgingly willing to help with errors and very rude and snarky about it when they do help. Removes features from the rotation so he doesn't need to explain things to new users. Hasn't been willing to improve rotations for a very long time so they aren't very developed and don't have many features. Overall, Mufflon is one of the worst developers of any platform I've been on and its a shame because he manages so many rotations. (manages balance, shadow, elemental, enhance, and warlock)
Ryu - Willing to help with errors, rotations are about as good as they come. Manages all of the healing rotations.
Vec - I don't play either of his classes. From what I've seen, his answers when help is needed are short, sweet, and to the point. I don't know if he updates his stuff regularly. Manages hunter and paladin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2022, 17:10   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassking2001 View Post
After extensive WOTLK testing with HyperElk and Simia I've had the best results with the following:
(Keep in mind, Simia doesn't currently support healing and this is all subject to change)

Paladin
Prot - Haven't tested
Ret - Either
Holy - Hyper

Druid
Bear - Simia
Kitty - Simia (by a mile)
Balance - Hyper
Resto - Hyper

Shaman
Enhance - Simia (by a mile)
Elemental - Simia
Resto Sham - Hyper

Death Knight
Hyper for all specs

Priest
Hyper for all specs

Mage
Hyper for all specs

Rogue
Simia for all specs

Warrior
Simia for all specs

Hunter
Haven't tested

Lock
Haven't tested

Cost of monthly subscription:
Simia: €25 EUR
Hyper: €25 EUR

Besides rotation quality:
  • Both platforms are focused on retail over WOTLK right now so no new features are added.
  • Before DF launch, features were added faster on Simia, bugs fixed faster on Hyper.
  • Feature suggestions and bug reports are much more streamlined and well handled on Simia.
  • Response times for billing and service issues are about the same for both platforms.
  • Simia developers are generally more friendly and willing to help (Playmate, the HyperElk DK and Mage dev, is great though)
Sima supports healing, they just never make healing rotations, Im starting to think they're just anti healers
Old 12/10/2022, 02:39   #113

I'm curious why you chose Simia over Hyper for Rogue/Warrior? Outlaw in particular feels fantastic on Hyper, what does Simia do better?

edit: sorry I just realized you mentioned WotLK not Retail

Anyone using GGL in DF? I am curious if they are still the best (if you are willing to pay up)?
Old 12/10/2022, 09:26   #114

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calick View Post
I'm curious why you chose Simia over Hyper for Rogue/Warrior? Outlaw in particular feels fantastic on Hyper, what does Simia do better?

Anyone using GGL in DF? I am curious if they are still the best (if you are willing to pay up)?
GGL is still the best if you wanna be in the top % or top PvPer
If you dont care about parsing over 90 you can go with any other
Old 12/10/2022, 10:32   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeniaz View Post
GGL is still the best if you wanna be in the top % or top PvPer
If you dont care about parsing over 90 you can go with any other
on major copium if you think ggl is the best pixel bot atm.

The only dev keeping it alive is Ryan in terms of PvE at a high level. Not to mention the atrocious pricing model that makes it a massive entry cost compared to other bots, ggl is just simply outdated and past its prime.
Old 12/10/2022, 11:31   #116

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallizify View Post
on major copium if you think ggl is the best pixel bot atm.

The only dev keeping it alive is Ryan in terms of PvE at a high level. Not to mention the atrocious pricing model that makes it a massive entry cost compared to other bots, ggl is just simply outdated and past its prime.
If you think anything right now beting GGL you are not playing on a high level.
Doing Normal,LFR or just some 5 keys. Then i can understand and you can run with anything.
But if you run anything higher the what average joe does, nothing beats it.

I have tested all pixel bots that are out.
Tested new DPS classes for DF and only classes that close to what GGL is doing in DPS is melee classes.
HyperELK and others are just useless when its range classes vs how good GGL is with range classes.

DPS HyperELK,Morpheus, Aimsharp etc.. are around 80-85 in parses while GGL always 95+

So if you not playing on a high level, you can run with any pixel rotation, because you will do decent and complete most things. But if you run Mythic raiding or high m+, right now GGL is the only one up there.
Old 12/10/2022, 22:34   #117

Quote:
Doing Normal,LFR or just some 5 keys. Then i can understand and you can run with anything.

Tested new DPS classes for DF and only classes that close to what GGL is doing in DPS is melee classes.
HyperELK and others are just useless when its range classes vs how good GGL is with range classes.

DPS HyperELK,Morpheus, Aimsharp etc.. are around 80-85 in parses while GGL always 95+

So if you not playing on a high level, you can run with any pixel rotation, because you will do decent and complete most things. But if you run Mythic raiding or high m+, right now GGL is the only one up there.
That's a flat-out lie, just like everything else you sprew out your mouth.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calick View Post

Nothing really has changed in GGL since SL, so you won't find much difference at the moment. A lot of things just come down to QOL with GGL and also for them to start doing their own in-house development on rotations rather than dependence on the community developers that like to gatekeep their rotations based on who they like and don't like. When a product relies on charity from its users it's a big problem for end users.

Can GGL be better, it sure can be, but it really depends on several factors and what the end user is looking for at the end of the day.

In my own personal experience, I have found healing to be the best with GGL over others, but then again, I didn't want to keep paying extra money to community developers every month for PVE healing rotations that should have been offered by GGL right out of the box.
Old 12/11/2022, 01:37   #118

Quote:

Edit: to preface this I’d like to mention I am a current ggl user, have had lifetime AIO private and upgraded every expansion since BFA. I currently even main a ggl rota in a high end guild

I raided hall of fame in SotFO, keystone title in same season and have used every single pixel bot that was available at the time. Season 4 I was full sending unlocker had my fun ate my ban but back on ggl basically full time now. Maybe your experience as a ranged is different but as a melee player, with few ranged dps being thrown into mythic alt raids for the fun of it, ggl is pretty shit compared to Elk, maybe aimsharp but that’s a lil copium. I’ve used every devs rota for basically every single dps in the game, from Spiken to berserker to Ryan to currently using warces.

Ggl is pretty garbage because there are just simply not enough devs ontop of the fact that current devs charge outrageous prices considering the base ggl cost.

The only devs actually putting high quality pve rotas currently are warces and Ryan.

Spiken’s rota literally get outperformed by his own mimicmaster w/ hekili. He offers a “basic” tier for PvE rotas and advanced and glad are literally just PvP improvements so it’s safe to say he’s a PvP dev.

I consider berserker a healer main so I don’t use his dps rotas too often.

So that means only “high end pve rotas” are rogue and warrior.

Ggl has its few gems like Ryan rogue or aya ww way back when, but besides those few instances, most rotas are just outdated simc ports probably built off of scortch’s auto simc to action converter

Lots of the devs from the golden age, Human. ZakLL, Taste etc have either quit or moved on to different projects making the current ggl a wasteland.

Overall besides special scenarios like the ones mentioned above, elk pretty much dominates ggl in all aspects for pve not to mention pricing.

If you found a ranged rota that you consider better then elk or aimsharp just share what dev and class. I wouldn’t mind giving it a try and maybe even change my opinion.
Old 12/12/2022, 02:56   #119

Quote:
HAHA, i know who you are. You have dont know ****. You arent even playing on a high lvl. You are just a HC raider with some low m+ keys done.
Zerocool, i have seen your post in GGL discord.
What are you even talking about, I've got mythic keystone master for all seasons in SL. I completed all raids on Heroic and some on parts of mythic raids. I don't play on a high level he says
Old 12/12/2022, 03:08   #120

Mallizify, a few opposite words about GGLoader
"Outrageous cost" doesn't make a project bad or even garbage. Why do you still use it if its garbage then? It's pointless but making harm to reputation that is not deserved by project.

If you look at all prices on the market and compare the capabilities of all projects, you will be surprised how little GGLoader costs a monthly subscription of 11.85 euros, but for some reason everyone is always scared and outraged by the entry price of 75 euros, which is bought once for access to the class, and the price of paid profiles, which are optional and are not required for purchase in frequent cases for the buyer, but this becomes an argument to call the project as a shit. For example, a common case, if you play only PvE as a damage dealer, then it will be absolutely enough for you to buy a class for 75 euros once, and then pay 11.85 euros for a subscription using the MimicMaster included in the price, which supports current Simcraft rotations via HeroRotation or any other public addon: Hekili, MaxDPS, WoWDoc (WeakAuras), Chesder (TMW), ConRO. There is also a RubimRH addon developed by Rubim, which is still updated by one of the participants and which is also with no extra cost, and there is also an actual simcraft on some classes and part of the PvP functionality. So why then you have to overpay for + \ - same rotations, same dps on other platforms? In addition, some users make profiles for themselves according to their needs, especially since GGL allows this without programming knowledge, because this was the initial goal of the project - to give users a solution that could cover all their needs, and it is in the face of GGLoader.

Of course, if you want something unusual, or missing from the price, if you want everything ready at once, if you need Rank1 / Gladiator almost guaranteed then these are definitely paid profiles. For example, almost all healers are available as part of paid profiles, or let's say PvP is also not available in all, but in many cases they are available as part of paid profiles. However, this does not mean that there are no PvP or healers included in the price, on the contrary, look at Discord and you will find Holy Paladin by Johan, Wotlk Warrior PvE PvP profile by Onni, Balance Druid / Ench Shaman by Fiets, Warrior PvE PvP (free version) by Warces, Rogue / Hunter / Warlock / Priest / Druid PvE PvP from Trip, Wotlk Hunter / Death-Knight / Paladin PvE PvP from Spiken, and so on, in fact, this is not the whole list of free profiles for different versions of the game.

Moreover, I will tell you that motivated developers on a commercial basis will provide better functionality and quality of profiles than if it were included in the price, since such developers exclusively feed on their bread from their profiles and their performance. If the profile is bad, then no one will buy it, which means it makes sense to move in progress and make it the best, a simple market, simple competition and the simple truth of life. Therefore, the GGLoader project has the most unique profiles on the market. Firstly, the functionality that only GGL has, and secondly, the number of developers and competition among them in addition to the available other at no cost profiles.

Quote:
Ggl has its few gems like Ryan rogue or aya ww way back when, but besides those few instances, most rotas are just outdated simc ports probably built off of scortch’s auto simc to action converter

Lots of the devs from the golden age, Human. ZakLL, Taste etc have either quit or moved on to different projects making the current ggl a wasteland.
Automatic simcraft port for updating profiles was developed by Taste, Scortch used it to update that repo and it's still great thing for everyone in this community. Scortch and Taste played and accordingly released updates and profiles at the time when they themselves played it, now none of them wanted to return to play, I don’t understand why this should be mentioned at all and actively campaign that the developers left the project or even switched to another project. Scortch is still in the project, he makes scripts on the LoL platform, but when he returns to play WoW, his profiles come out and his profiles have no extra cost. And Ryan is still here, and actively making new profiles on Rogue. Moreover, in addition to the old developers, a lot more new ones appeared. So it’s the opposite here, people don’t leave this project, but rather join because the developers see the technically best solution on the market, again, in the face of GGLoader. I have already mentioned several active developers in this project above, and believe me, there are no such number in any other project on the market. GGLoader actively growing and replenished over time with an increasing number of new developers to provide best of possible.

Quote:
Overall besides special scenarios like the ones mentioned above, elk pretty much dominates ggl in all aspects for pve not to mention pricing.
Nice attempt at advertising, but alas, it's not true. In one aspect I agree it's automatic setup of keybinding. However GGLoader has still manual process not without a reason, but I'm not going to reveal all the cards here, time will only tell how safe your used method is. I doubt very much that other projects will grow to the same functionality that GGLoader has because this project was born back in 2006, first public sale at 2017, and just look at what baggage of huge technical experience here. Most projects implement functionality a year or even a years later, but in GGL it already exists and has been working for a long time, for example, the Explosives auto target, GGL got this feature as soon as such a thing appeared, and now ask when your vaunted projects added it, you might be surprised but I saw the answer from one of them it's in begin of this 2022 year. Make your decisions right guys, based on the facts, I swear you can't find an answer where any project pretty much "dominates ggl in every aspect" except your mentioned "outrageous" prices and automatic keybinding part.