Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] K.C. Bot Shadowlands Rotations/BGs

Discussion on [Free] K.C. Bot Shadowlands Rotations/BGs within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Free] K.C. Bot Shadowlands Rotations/BGs

Currently working even after all unlockers shut down.

This bot is the only premium Shadowlands Rotations that exists now due to unlockers being shut down. We persisted and we have it working.

King Cobra Bot

Add me in discord for more info KingCobra#8562

AFK Battleground Bot is now included with the rotations.

Arena Bot is now included with the rotations for capping conq

NOTES:
-Farm Honor easily and while AFK
-Enhance your experience with professional grade combat rotations
-Every aspect of play is enhanced by better combat rotations
-Parse higher in raids
-Do higher mythic keystones
-Get higher rating in PvP
-Appear more desirable due to a superior rotation
-Professional and courteous support

Classes supported:
Arms Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Retribution Paladin
Prot Paladin
Holy Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Destruction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Discipline Priest
Feral Druid
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman
Resto Shaman
Frost DK
Havoc DH

AFK only rotations (Use these only for AFK usage)
Assassination Rogue
Frost Mage
BM Hunter

Free for levels 1-59.

INSTALLATION:

Follow #installation-tinkr in this discord
Old 01/23/2021, 09:09   #2

This has very poor support, You pay for what you get $9 of low quality rotations. If anything not sure how well this rota will play out but i would say in the mean time go with something free such as BadRotations. They offer more and probably better for now. They are PvE based as this only offers limited amount.

BR currently has very skilled coders with certain classes they are maintaining. Rather than just this one person trying to code for every class. Save the $9 and go free with BR as you will need EWT for this and BR.
Old 01/23/2021, 21:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrooKs420 View Post
This has very poor support, You pay for what you get $9 of low quality rotations. If anything not sure how well this rota will play out but i would say in the mean time go with something free such as BadRotations. They offer more and probably better for now. They are PvE based as this only offers limited amount.

BR currently has very skilled coders with certain classes they are maintaining. Rather than just this one person trying to code for every class. Save the $9 and go free with BR as you will need EWT for this and BR.
We apologize if this was a genuine review, however we are confused as many of the points you are making are not anywhere close to the average user experience. The rotations are finely tuned for PvP and we are constantly supporting people. The bot is free. There will be no mention of a paid bot here. The bot also includes an AFK bg bot. It isn't only PvE rotations like "badrotations".

The King Cobra team is not "1 developer coding for every class" as you say, we are just private about who we have working on it. The majority of the developers do not want to handle customer interaction and are just here to code.

Here are some reviews.

Old 01/24/2021, 02:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobraR View Post
We apologize if this was a genuine review, however we are confused as many of the points you are making are not anywhere close to the average user experience. The rotations are finely tuned for PvP and we are constantly supporting people. The bot is free. There will be no mention of a paid bot here. The bot also includes an AFK bg bot. It isn't only PvE rotations like "badrotations".

The King Cobra team is not "1 developer coding for every class" as you say, we are just private about who we have working on it. The majority of the developers do not want to handle customer interaction and are just here to code.

Here are some reviews.

This is a paid bot for level 60 and up I would say most average users are already 60 but yeah either way it’s paid as well. You basically offering free trials until 60 just a different way that others offer free trials. The review I’m making is the lack of support and most rotations are just a bare minimum, with that being said I was using prot paladin and it could not keep up in a 15 key at all. Using BR I was running this smoothly. Keeping myself up and helping wog my party. PvP is also just bare minimum for what it offers. There is no shade here but it’s my personal review.

Would I pay for this at the moment - NO

Maybe once there has been more work and changes in the scripts yes.
Old 01/24/2021, 03:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrooKs420 View Post
This is a paid bot for level 60 and up I would say most average users are already 60 but yeah either way it’s paid as well. You basically offering free trials until 60 just a different way that others offer free trials. The review I’m making is the lack of support and most rotations are just a bare minimum, with that being said I was using prot paladin and it could not keep up in a 15 key at all. Using BR I was running this smoothly. Keeping myself up and helping wog my party. PvP is also just bare minimum for what it offers. There is no shade here but it’s my personal review.

Would I pay for this at the moment - NO

Maybe once there has been more work and changes in the scripts yes.
This is simply untrue. Maybe you didn't even look at the class settings for prot paladin? Or settings at all?

Stop spreading this bs. PvP is not a bare minimum, there are people who are 3k rated with it at the moment.

There are plenty of settings for prot paladin for word of glory. I checked bad rotations. The UI is convoluted and it doesn't out-perform my rotations. If you need help setting up my rotations or would like to make an actual constructive comment, PM me.

Looking through the history of your posts on elitepvpers, they are all overwhelmingly negative. I can make this bot work however you want me to, if you would just contact me and supply actual constructiveness and not try to just dismantle what I'm doing.

We have the best team of rotation developers working at King Cobra daily. We take suggestions and feedback seriously and implement everything we can.
Old 01/24/2021, 05:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobraR View Post
This is simply untrue. Maybe you didn't even look at the class settings for prot paladin? Or settings at all?

Stop spreading this bs. PvP is not a bare minimum, there are people who are 3k rated with it at the moment.

There are plenty of settings for prot paladin for word of glory. I checked bad rotations. The UI is convoluted and it doesn't out-perform my rotations. If you need help setting up my rotations or would like to make an actual constructive comment, PM me.

Looking through the history of your posts on elitepvpers, they are all overwhelmingly negative. I can make this bot work however you want me to, if you would just contact me and supply actual constructiveness and not try to just dismantle what I'm doing.

We have the best team of rotation developers working at King Cobra daily. We take suggestions and feedback seriously and implement everything we can.
Overwhelmingly negative? Lol I’ve mentioned about hyperelk being poor as they claim to be better than scripted. I have yet to see any pixel beat a script bot. And as far as UCS they have there days but as said mage is broken on their end. Other specs are doing well as I’ve said warrior, ench, hunter.

The settings on yours are small. Kicks for dung are pretty weak still. And I can vouch for it as I have used it last night on a +15 HoA and dropped 4 times. The logic behind br is well made for the person that has coded prot. And I understand you are new and just starting. Uptime for SoTR with yours was only 61% while br I’m hitting 82% uptime in almost all my dung. For one that’s a big part of prot. And for saying that it doesn’t out perform it most certainly does. In the pvp side maybe not as they main PvE.
Old 01/24/2021, 05:40   #7

Then why don't you just tell me what settings to make and what is wrong with the rotation rather than trying to blast me like this?

You want drama or something? This issue that you're having could be resolved within 5 minutes in personal messages, and we can stop wasting each other's time.

EDIT: Fixed shield of the righteous uptime for prot paladin. If you would like changelog updates other than this, to see what we are working on, please follow the instructions in the in-game UI.

I'm also unsure what is meant by "This has poor support" since I answer everyone in the chat with professionalism and implement everything that is asked for as fast as possible.
Old 01/26/2021, 05:13   #8

- New MMAPS (fixes EotS horde side start)

Bot is operational and working with wowminibot. Follow new instructions in the OP to use it.
Old 01/30/2021, 07:21   #9

Bot is operational on 2 different unlockers now, DM me or do the installation instructions and check how to contact me. Thanks. You can add me in Discord KingCobra#8562 if you want more info.
Old 02/04/2021, 03:59   #10

added support for resto shaman
Old 02/06/2021, 21:05   #11

I've messaged you on Discord.
I'd like to know which LuaUnlockers and how the BG bot works.
Old 02/10/2021, 07:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamderperkeren View Post
I've messaged you on Discord.
I'd like to know which LuaUnlockers and how the BG bot works.
Ok, thank you for your interest. Hopefully I got your questions answered, if I did not you can check

discord.gg/hvTwfajSRP
Old 02/10/2021, 11:43   #13

Arena Skirmishes supported?

Have to ask, do you accept PayPal as I only see crypto currency on your site.
Old 02/14/2021, 04:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmouth View Post
Arena Skirmishes supported?

Have to ask, do you accept PayPal as I only see crypto currency on your site.
There is no afk arena skirmish bot as of right now.

I do not accept paypal at this time.
Old 02/19/2021, 07:58   #15

please check @ discord.gg/hvTwfajSRP for fastest support