Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow Classic Bot ein paar Fragen

Discussion on Wow Classic Bot ein paar Fragen within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 10/18/2020, 18:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphr0 View Post
I got proof that bambo scammed a lot of our customers. I never came to your discird or any type of chat or forum posts to bash you. I kept respect all the time with everyone in public because i got manners and i am not the same type as you. You guys behaviors right now is childish, immature and unprofessionnal. It is a shame to all of the wow bot community to have to deal with such bullshit. Why would you even start this type of false comments trying to make what out of this? Our community is large enough to negate any type of comments like we are scammers, if we were scammers we would not have succeed. We provide a good and the best possible wow botting experience as we can and our users and new users are happy with it for the most part.

Please wake up from your skizophreniac state and comeback to being as smart as your brain can get you. I hope you understood the message now and i won't see another brainless comment.

Best of luck baddies.
Well "baddie",
your boss orca mentioned my name here. He brought me into it, so i guess it is okay if I take part, no? I was mentioned by him. Not the other way around I started defending my name because of clearly wrong accusations of him, scroll up After he realized that his accusation indeed is false, he started to discuss a completely different thing haha, which again, I debunked.

Mind sending that proof here publicly? all I did was blocking all of brandons reselled accounts as he was not paying me, which is in my rights to do. I won't be scammed and I won't be blackmailed like orca aka larry tried to. Interested to see what else you got as "proof"! The people even came back to me after they won their paypal disputes and bought the bot off of me directly again, that is not how scammed victims behave, is it?

All other bots live together in harmony, people will realize that in the end the drama always is coming from you (orca) guys.

Edit: Also want to mention that unlike your new reseller (mmomimic), Kakashi pays me, so i am happy with kakashi in that regard. If you found a reseller that works for you, i am happy for you. I am happy with kakashi too. By the way calling it an "own" unlocker while its just a rebrand of someone elses software is pretty bold. But hey thats just marketing and okay I guess. I was offered the same "own" unlocker rebranding (Titan, Minibot) and I declined the offer, don't act like it is a revolution.
Old 10/20/2020, 07:21   #17

elite*gold: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamboBaneto View Post
Well "baddie",
your boss orca mentioned my name here. He brought me into it, so i guess it is okay if I take part, no? I was mentioned by him. Not the other way around I started defending my name because of clearly wrong accusations of him, scroll up After he realized that his accusation indeed is false, he started to discuss a completely different thing haha, which again, I debunked.

Mind sending that proof here publicly? all I did was blocking all of brandons reselled accounts as he was not paying me, which is in my rights to do. I won't be scammed and I won't be blackmailed like orca aka larry tried to. Interested to see what else you got as "proof"! The people even came back to me after they won their paypal disputes and bought the bot off of me directly again, that is not how scammed victims behave, is it?

All other bots live together in harmony, people will realize that in the end the drama always is coming from you (orca) guys.

Edit: Also want to mention that unlike your new reseller (mmomimic), Kakashi pays me, so i am happy with kakashi in that regard. If you found a reseller that works for you, i am happy for you. I am happy with kakashi too. By the way calling it an "own" unlocker while its just a rebrand of someone elses software is pretty bold. But hey thats just marketing and okay I guess. I was offered the same "own" unlocker rebranding (Titan, Minibot) and I declined the offer, don't act like it is a revolution.

On that day you got banned from our community, refusing to refund anyone who purchased your profile from you. You worked for us back in the day. You scammed over 30 people that i had to personally refund from my own pocket (a few thousand dollars) and some other profile creators were kind enough to give their profile for free to the people who got scammed by you.

Your profiles were not working or barely working while the other profile creators had working profiles that everyone were satisfied with. The majority of the people started to complain about the quality of your product and started to ask for refunds. You never refunded anyone and instead you blocked me, banned me from your discord channel and started to advertise another bot.

this is not some made up shit like you. this is the hard truth. stop it now please. there is no reason to go further.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2020, 14:30   #18

elite*gold: 0
I had no idea we were talking bout a 2 year old thing as your boss orca mentioned something completely else. but this first accusation he seems to have ditched

i was not working FOR you, i was a profile seller for orca beside many other bots. The profiles were fine and working, I delivered. You removed me in an overnight action without talking to me and many agreed it was for no reason and way too harsh. The profiles were causing stucks yes, but that was due to your bot orca missing unstucking mechanisms completely (spoiler alert, baneto has proper unstucking)! A profile in orcabot simply is not capable of fixing this and you failed to tell me how to fix the profiles multiple times (screenshot attached).

All you had to do was adding unstucking (which again the orca bot had 0 of, 0 unstucking code) but instead blamed your profile sellers ahha, I just decided to leave instead of playing your blame game. I delivered the files, they were working. Why refund? Do not see a reason for that. It was your decision to remove us, so it is good that you had to pay up for it. But multiple thousand dollars? Wait a minute lets do that math.

1 profile pack was 30 euro, i sold about 30 or 40 (which is in line with your statement of 30 people refunded), which totals in around 1000€ of which your boss orca took 25% lol. Multiple thousands? you guys are delusional and you catch yourself when lying.

Yes i will stop posting here too now and improve banetos unstucking mechanisms so my profile sellers can focus on what they are supposed to

Thats all we got from this guy, it was almost like he had no clue himself. "fixes sometimes (lol) with frame delay slider", "does it not unstuck?". As everyone can see I was willing to fix it but the botbase simply was not capable at that time. Not sure if they changed something regarding that and finally added proper unstucking.