Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Robo Fish - Shadowlands ready WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available!

Discussion on WoW Robo Fish - Shadowlands ready WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WoW Robo Fish - Shadowlands ready WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available!

Hi all,

Bot is undetected and safe to use!

Try out the program from .

Check out the selling thread

I would like to introduce a new World of Warcraft fishing bot for Classic and Retail, WoW Robo Fish!

This is a very low-risk (not tampering with any game files or networks) bot created with safety and ease of use in mind! Just tell the bot where you are fishing and off you go!

- Works on Virtual Machines

- Apply macros to increase the efficiency of your fishing cycle!

- 6 safety features, including one which keeps the name and signature and binary of the bot random in the processes

- 100% pixel bot, no injection and no memory reading

- Gold maximising features, with the fish selector catch only the fish that you want to keep!

- 14 languages supported

Join our Discord:

Shadowlands video:

Watch our instructional video:
Old 08/24/2020, 14:10   #2

Please leave your feedback here!
Old 08/25/2020, 02:07   #3

I bought this pixel bot and had great support from the discord community and the owner. This has constant updates and the owner focuses towards improving the bot every day; by far the safest option for a pixel bot without compromising performance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2020, 11:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by enantioM View Post
I bought this pixel bot and had great support from the discord community and the owner. This has constant updates and the owner focuses towards improving the bot every day; by far the safest option for a pixel bot without compromising performance.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Old 11/12/2020, 18:23   #5

I bought the bot, the program is so user-friendly the support team is amazing with 24/7 response and fixing issues
The most important thing is i tried so many other bots and got banned, but this bot is never like them and the ban chance is very low
thank you wowrobofish for this amazing program <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2020, 11:05   #6

awesome bot, works great and i honestly dont have any complaints. does what it says it does and havent had any backlash from blizzard on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2020, 22:33   #7

This bot was rly amazing! Im using it 2 month in classic, and now im using it in Shadowlands, working perfect! The price was the cheaper i saw! Thx for good product mate, waiting for more coolest updates!
Old 11/30/2020, 22:27   #8

this is super sketch @ this guy posted and then made 5 accounts to post on his thread.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/02/2020, 01:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlockcode View Post
this is super sketch @ this guy posted and then made 5 accounts to post on his thread.
Hi,

Thanks for your concern. These are all independent reviews by people who actually used and enjoyed my bot. I am more than happy for the @ to get in contact with me so I can prove that they are valid reviews from actual users.

Thank you.
Old 12/07/2020, 21:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlockcode View Post
Was about to buy then I saw this, can any long term users of this bot confirm its relatively safe?
Old 12/07/2020, 23:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowrobofish View Post
Hi,

Thanks for your concern. These are all independent reviews by people who actually used and enjoyed my bot. I am more than happy for the @ to get in contact with me so I can prove that they are valid reviews from actual users.

Thank you.
I'm still skeptical, your reviews are exactly the same on both this site and another site (which ends in owned). Up to the same username. On both sites all the users have exactly one post.

I wouldn't touch this until you get some verified users on this site to try it out. just my 2 cents though.
Old 12/09/2020, 21:04   #12

of course its not save, its a public bot build on autoit
Old 01/04/2021, 16:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
of course its not save, its a public bot build on autoit
hey,

I just wanted to say that this bot is safe to use the autoit is used to help the user with one of the features of the bot. The bot was not written in autoit.
Old 01/07/2021, 10:42   #14

Using this bot for a month in shadowlands, very like it. Using it for a month now, so no complains so far.
Hope that account wont be banned
Old 01/13/2021, 15:09   #15

@ , something is wrong with your shopping cart page. Please check , and also discord link is outdated/expired.

Tags
cheap, fishing bot, shadowlands, undetected, world of warcaft