Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs

Discussion on WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs

Hello all!

Been enjoying, and working on Classic WoW for a good month now. So far I think the fruit of my labors is beginning to flourish! Been working on some AFKBots, combat routines, dedicated class bots etc for Classic WoW. I can finally kind of showcase a proof of concept for WoW Classic.

Currently my BoT uses its own code I developed, no need for something called EWT or a external service.

Here is a video of my AutoPriest running in realtime in Classic WoW doing a Deadmines run with a full group of unknown players (I am manually controlling the tank, who is also using his own combat routine I created lol, you can view it at the 7:30ish mark)

Some of you know me from hacking EQ, FFXIV etc, but I took a stab at Classic tried many, many ways of making a Bot, from memory reading, pixels, discord hooking etc, and so far I think I found a possible way for a fast, and reliable Bot. A rough version of my AutoPriest 1.1 is shown in the video as you can see it runs at a unbelievable fast rate, and the response is very nice. (Actually I wasnt expecting it to run so well on its first stress test in a full party).

Once AutoPriest is finished, it will be built into one whole program that runs all class modules etc. It will allow you to (Hopefully) completely AFK Grind in areas, AFK a whole dungeon etc.

10/04/2019

Testing my AFKBoT Engine in realtime in classic WoW, and fixing some bugs:

Some detail:

AutoPriest Engine

*Healing*

AutoPriest will scan all party members in the game, and detects the amount of party members automatically in your group, and it will heal, bubble all your party members in realtime. Its priority is itself -> The Tank -> Party Members.

*AutoPriest Combat Engine*

The combat engine watches whom you specify as a tank, and will react such as assisting, wanding etc. Before AutoPriest allows it to fire a wand, it checks if the tank is at appropriate health, if hes in combat, if the assisted target is under 98%, and if you do not have agro. If it passes all these checks it will start wanding or using its DPS rotation on the target.

DPS Rotation

Currently if I choose to use the rotation, it will Check if Target is an enemy, in combat, and under 98% then check if my DoT is on Target, if not (it will DoT). Cast Mind Blast, if on cooldown -> Smite. The Priest is only level 21, so im sure I will be drastically working on this as I gain levels.

Looting

AutoPriest will scan when target is dead, and check if the corpse is lootable, after it loots it will autofollow the specified tank in your party. (After fixing a few bugs, it seems to loot pretty well now. Sometimes it skips a corpse every few mobs)

Dungeon Following System

This is my greatest challenge, how to completely AFK running through a dungeon as a healer. So far using ingame follow, and setting it to constantly watch the specified tank. It has some safety checks if the tank is about to move out of range, the priest will stop everything its doing, and autofollow the tank. However this also poses an issue what happens if the tank goes out of range? Well I am currently building a secondary follow, so if tank is out of range. It will autofollow your nearest party member, and when it regains in range of the tank it will auto switch to him.

Warrior Engine

Right now it only has a profile for Protection Spec, since thats what I use. Eventually I will have different profiles for DPS Spec's.

- The Warriors Combat Engine will auto detect if it has sufficient rage of that ability, will count cooldowns, it will auto revenge, sunder, and I recently added the abilitie to track if your target is casting and it will automatically Stun that target with shield bash. The warrior engine also scans if you have agro on your target. If it doesn't it will taunt.

*AFKBot Engine*

The engine will scan all mobs around you in an area your input into the GUI, it can detect level, if enemy or not enemy, and how far it is from you. It can also detect if your dead, or alive. If dead it will pause the bot, if alive it will keep running. If I combine this with my two engines above, I can create a AFK BoT experience as you see in the video.

Some issues

*Need some kind of player proximity detection, if a nearby player is around to pause bot.
*Eventually code a return to corpse feature.
*If an item drops, need or greed if in a party.
*Maybe add quests into the Bot.

Upcoming features

- Specify a player to auto assist/follow in dungeons
- If an item is not an upgrade (hit greed) if item is an upgrade (hit need) - This is definitely a priority, as I need to manually go to my priests screen to check the item.
- Better looting system (Current one is hit, and miss) - Fixed
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2019, 10:18   #2

elite*gold: 87
give me
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 12:16   #3

Quote:
need for something called EWT or a external service.
So the stuff gets very quickly detected by warden.... nice job!
Old 10/05/2019, 15:39   #4

Quote:
need for something called EWT or a external service.
So the stuff gets very quickly detected by warden.... nice job!
How in the world did you read that like that? You clearly skipped like everything in that sentence.

I clearly wrote:

Quote:
Currently my BoT uses its own code I developed, no need for something called EWT or a external service.
New video of AutoPriest in action with a full unknown pickup group. Including the tank.

Old 10/05/2019, 17:05   #5

I think it would be better if you could specify which character the healer follows as following the tank in certain later dungeons will get you killed against aoe mobs.
Old 10/05/2019, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by abysskeq View Post
How in the world did you read that like that? You clearly skipped like everything in that sentence.

I clearly wrote:

New video of AutoPriest in action with a full unknown pickup group. Including the tank.

So the toot interact with the WoW.exe process so it will be detected by warden... and don't tell us it can't be detected ......
Old 10/06/2019, 00:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinki104 View Post
I think it would be better if you could specify which character the healer follows as following the tank in certain later dungeons will get you killed against aoe mobs.
Yep you can specify who to follow, such as another caster, tanks or dps.
Old 10/06/2019, 15:12   #8

waw i want to test this
Old 10/06/2019, 15:45   #9

want to test aswell
Old 10/06/2019, 19:57   #10

Is this only for priest?
Old 10/06/2019, 21:54   #11

Very interested!
Old 10/09/2019, 14:58   #12

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 184/0/0
You just made us wet :P
Old 10/09/2019, 21:13   #13

elite*gold: 304
Hmm thats not a afk dungeon bot, its just a follow+ rotation.
Old 10/11/2019, 11:23   #14

Any news on this? I wouldnt mind doing extreme testing on this.
Old 11/11/2019, 20:01   #15

dowlond ??