Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EZ Fish - A Premium World of Warcraft Fishing Bot

Discussion on EZ Fish - A Premium World of Warcraft Fishing Bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EZ Fish - A Premium World of Warcraft Fishing Bot

I am looking for early BETA testers for a fishing bot that works on both Classic & BFA. Unlike many other 'Have a go' fishing bots, this should actually work out of the box in almost every situation, without having to configure a dozen sliders and input boxes every 5 minutes to get it working. EZ Fish has been privately used for somewhere in the region of 6 months at this point.

Many other bots only change the process name and window name, EZ Fish also offers a unique byte code signature for every installation, this helps to prevent software flagging. The bot is full of random anti-heuristic detection intervals, making it appear as natural as possible. A lot of work has been put into this.

If you are interested in testing EZ Fish outside of the 3 hour free trial, add me on discord at EZFish#7332

NOTE: Although everything is in place to allow paid access to unlimited users, i may decide to take EZ Fish back underground at some point, with a limited user base. For now i'm just looking to test stability across a variety of machines.

Happy Fishing!

Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/20/2019, 11:09   #2

Looks good. I love it that the mouse is really moving. Those instant moves from other bots always scared me.

Gonna try your bot soon.

Old 09/20/2019, 12:11   #3

good luck!! i don't see point in fishing
Old 09/20/2019, 15:10   #4

Works well on Classic. Got me up to 100 fishing from 0 in no time at all.

Old 09/20/2019, 21:57   #5

it works like a charm in classic and EZ-Fish answer your questions immediatly if you have any.
Definitely recommended!
Old 09/21/2019, 13:09   #6

elite*gold: 254
The Black Market: 1593/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,593
After some issues the Bot works perfect, but maybe you should add some things to the Guide:

1) Disable "Click to Move"
2) Disable all InGame Addons

Both should be done to avoid issues.
Old 09/21/2019, 14:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spegeli View Post
After some issues the Bot works perfect, but maybe you should add some things to the Guide:

1) Disable "Click to Move"
2) Disable all InGame Addons

Both should be done to avoid issues.
I did consider mentioning 'Click to Move' but never did. Are people really trying to fish with click to move on?

I use EZ Fish all the time with addons enabled, there is no specific addon incompatibility, you just have to make sure nothing is in the way.

Thanks for your feedback
Old 09/21/2019, 14:47   #8

The bot works very well, i had some problems but I was quickly helped to fix my problem and now everything works fine.
I highly recommend it
Old 09/21/2019, 17:17   #9

Tried several times and doesn't work. don't seem to be able to reach "EZFish#7332" on discord either. says it can't find what i'm looking for.

Help.

Scam???

**Update**
Ok, got it working. Had to run as Admin. should have tried that i suppose, but seems to work fine for now.
Old 09/21/2019, 18:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingalo View Post
Tried several times and doesn't work. don't seem to be able to reach "EZFish#7332" on discord either. says it can't find what i'm looking for.

Help.

Scam???

**Update**
Ok, got it working. Had to run as Admin. should have tried that i suppose, but seems to work fine for now.
Apologies, i had gone out for food, just got home. I've not heard of anybody having to run it as Admin.

The discord tag is also correct, many EZ Fish users currently talk to me via discord.

Glad you have it working anyways.
Old 09/21/2019, 18:44   #11

Thumbs up All good!

Ok, got it all working, looks good, easy to use, and i was able to add EZFish on discord. Looks like a great project!
Old 09/21/2019, 19:46   #12

All that happens to me is when the bob moves the mouse moves around a bit and then a new bob is thrown. No bobs ever gets clicked on.
Old 09/21/2019, 20:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animabanned View Post
All that happens to me is when the bob moves the mouse moves around a bit and then a new bob is thrown. No bobs ever gets clicked on.
Sounds like something is causing an incorrect bobber detection, it's hard to know what exactly without taking a closer look, if you add me on discord i will figure it out. It's possible you've just made a common mistake.
Old 09/22/2019, 12:32   #14

elite*gold: 150
Looks interesting. Is this for Classic or BfA?
Old 09/22/2019, 12:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ-Fish View Post
I am looking for early BETA testers for a fishing bot that works on both Classic & BFA.
The first sentence brother

Tags
fishing bot, world of warcraft

« Knutschfisch - Fishingbot (German/English) | - »