Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Orca WoW Bot - Classic Era / SoM / TBC - Windows - macOS

Discussion on Orca WoW Bot - Classic Era / SoM / TBC - Windows - macOS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 05/19/2020, 21:01   #196

elite*gold: 0
profiles are now not required for battlegrounds, the bot will just pick the spot to go to for maximizing honor.
Old 05/21/2020, 04:22   #197

Prices are now lower than ever. Bot is now as low as 12.15 euro per month. Better time than ever to check us out!
Old 05/25/2020, 02:51   #198 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd like to save someone time and money with this post. I am no troll, please go look at my forum history I am a real dude that has made a ton of purchases.

I thought this might help you decide if Orca is right for you as they won't even tell you the price until you give them $5 in their "Orca" store credit. I am not endorsing nor speaking negatively about the product, I am fortunate enough that $5 won't change my life and think people should publicly post their pricing. Again I have no experience with the software and would be very interested in some real accounts posting some real feedback about the current release (again I am not speaking for or against, only to outline the pricing before you have to give them a non refundable $5 fee). If you take the plunge, first you will need EWT. Here is the price through their site.

EWT via Orca's site:

(27€) EWT Account 1 month
$25.00 GetGud Credits

Orca itself:

(22.93€) 1x ORCA 1 Month
$25.00 GetGud Credits

(20.05€/each)ORCA 5 Man Dungeon Special Price
$109.35 GetGud Credits

(19.47€/month) 1x ORCA 3 Month
$63.74 GetGud Credits

(12.15€/month) 1x ORCA 12 Month
$158.95 GetGud Credits

Official Profiles:

Aphro's

(200€) Aphro's BEST FULL 5 Man Dungeon Leveling 1-60 Ally/Horde Profile (150+ HOURS SPENT PERFECTING/FAST/SAFEST)
$142.83 GetGud Credits

Andoido's Profiles

200€ [35 + Profiles][AFK] 1-60 Horde Dungeons | 5- Man or Solo | AFK | Multiple Profile Options! (Gold, Exp, Gear)
$217.98 GetGud Credits

(55€)[Certified]HORDE Battlegrounds + 1-300 Mining + 1-300 Herbalism
$59.88 GetGud Credits

(65€)[230+ Profiles][Safe And Fast] 1-60 Alliance AFK + Battlegrounds (AV/WSG) | All Starting Areas | Max EXP/HR
$70.76 GetGud Credits

(65€)[210 + Profiles][Fastest and Safest] 1-60 Horde AFK + Battlegrounds ( AV / WSG ) | 210+ Profiles

Zerokx's Profile

[HORDE] Safest & Best Rated - 1-60 Rapid Fire All-In-One Package | Discord Support | 30 Days Whisper Tool Access [75€]
$81.64 GetGud Credits

Novelist's Profiles

[500+ Files]-Double Faction-Best Battlegrounds-1-60 Lvling- Dungeon Farm Twink/GOLD-Reputation

ALLIANCE 1-60 Leveling-Easy Setup-Anti Stuck Certified-Max XP/H-Best Gold Tactic-Safest

ALLIANCE 1-60 Leveling-Easy Setup-Anti Stuck Certified-Max XP/H-Best Gold Tactic-Safest

$1 USD is 1 GetGud Credit from my experience and understanding.

Best of luck and hope this helps someone! It seems no good bots are on the market at the moment so this may be the price to pay if it's legitimate. Hopefully we can see some more current reviews from real longtime users so that people like me that are on the fence have a little more to go on. Thanks for your time!

Edited: Formating/Ease of read
Old 05/27/2020, 03:41   #199

There's a telegram chat full of 1000+ users you can ask any questions about. It's kind of a meme to call the bot not legitimate at this point.

t.me/OrcaBotProject
Old 06/01/2020, 22:01   #200 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca- View Post
There's a telegram chat full of 1000+ users you can ask any questions about. It's kind of a meme to call the bot not legitimate at this point.

t.me/OrcaBotProject
Any trial for this? (for AV)

Only want it for AV and for such steep pricing i'm expecting something decent...

And the part that really boggles my ******* mind is this bot effectively costs 50 euros a month. That is insanity.... and you only have a couple videos?

Where is a pvp video at least? you are telling me you can't set aside a few hours to record a video in AV but then charge 50 a month?

Obscene is the word.

Also why only EWT? why no support for other unlockers? EWT is likely to just get nuked again because too many people use it.
Old 06/01/2020, 22:21   #201

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor457 View Post
Any trial for this? (for AV)

Only want it for AV and for such steep pricing i'm expecting something decent...

And the part that really boggles my ******* mind is this bot effectively costs 50 euros a month. That is insanity.... and you only have a couple videos?

Where is a pvp video at least? you are telling me you can't set aside a few hours to record a video in AV but then charge 50 a month?

Obscene is the word.

Also why only EWT? why no support for other unlockers? EWT is likely to just get nuked again because too many people use it.
You can ask in telegram for someone to show you media of the bot.

You can try the bot for only 6 euros or something for 3 days.

EWT is the safest unlocker due to tripwire and constant monitoring of warden. I will not support an unlocker which doesn't monitor warden. It doesnt make sense to do so for the longevity of the product. We are here to stay. For Classic and beyond.

The bot's effective price is EWT ($20 or $15 for multisession per month) + Orca bot price ($13.53 per month)

if you buy for short amounts of time or need services such as paypal to bitcoin you'll obviously pay more, however, this is how all businesses work and not just Orca bot. You can discuss that with "aphro" from my telegram.

Thank you for the interest in the product.
Old 06/04/2020, 20:32   #202 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 808
Received Thanks: 1,653
#reopened
Old 06/10/2020, 07:10   #203

The price matrix that was posted above is not official and does not include the 3 day full access trial. The only way to see official pricing is to follow the instructions on the website.
Old 06/12/2020, 04:56   #204

Addon will work until level 11 now so that you can use bg bot @ level 10.

updated navmesh and addon links

added ability to change the addon name

edit folder name of !orcacustomer to the new addon name
change !orcacustomer.lua to a newname.lua
change !orcacustomer.toc to newname.toc
open !orcacustomer.lua change AddonName to the new addon name
open !orcacustomer.toc change every instance of !orcacustomer to the new addon name
Old 06/13/2020, 22:08   #205 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the site still working or is it down? Seems like the latter as I've been unable to access it due to immensive delay and Cloudflare shutdowns.
Old 06/14/2020, 15:32   #206 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 304
The website got some problem yesterday, its back up now.

Thank you for your concern.
Old 06/15/2020, 05:29   #207

New addon is now required due to a security update. If you use an older one it might crash, so make sure to download the new one from the OP.
Old 06/20/2020, 07:34   #208

I just made some major improvements with the movement on the bot now. if you are looking to bot classic now is a good time.
Old 06/21/2020, 10:51   #209 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

recent ban wave

whats the likeliness of being banned
Old 06/21/2020, 15:42   #210

I wouldnt consider it a banwave since not every user has gotten banned. It was based on heuristics and not an actual detection of the addon or unlocker. Every unlocker or bot had bans, not just mine. It may have affected people who havent logged into their accounts from as far ago as Mists of Pandaria meaning these can be left over reports from as far back as Honorbuddy. It affected people who write their own Unlocker and Bot and is completely private. It affected pixel bots.

That being said, I think the bot is safer than ever now due to some changes I made. Due to the nature of the bans I can make a really good guess about what Blizzard is doing.

Tags
world of warcraft bot, wow bot, wow classic, wow farming