Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Orca WoW Bot - Classic Era / SoM / TBC - Windows - macOS

Discussion on Orca WoW Bot - Classic Era / SoM / TBC - Windows - macOS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/26/2019, 15:42   #106

elite*gold: 0
I've never once banned a random person for complaining

IN other news, we*are changing payment methods so the product may not be available for a short time. you can go to t.me/OrcaBotProject for live updates
Old 11/27/2019, 12:54   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

definitely scam of totaly unhonest people. if their sh.t doesnt work, they wont care...
Old 11/27/2019, 22:43   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by fickmeinleben View Post
definitely scam of totaly unhonest people. if their sh.t doesnt work, they wont care...
not sure what you mean by this, but its not true. have you had any experience like this with us? if so, please contact @ telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject and we will be sure you are up and running. we have many happy users.
Old 12/06/2019, 14:16   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 304
Hi guys, a lot of news and stuff coming up soon. We will be refreshing our look and adding new payment method very soon!
Old 12/08/2019, 16:53   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ich bekomme die aktivierungsmail garnicht.
Old 12/09/2019, 19:58   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any trial or Feedback? Banns?
Can i get test Verison? Will post Feedback here... im old member :-)
Old 12/12/2019, 04:45   #112

AFK battlegrounds now supported
Old 12/12/2019, 08:09   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, is there an option to pay with Paypal?

Regards
Old 12/12/2019, 20:32   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello I'm very interesting in your bot. How's the BG's works? does it auto quee? Once on the AV exp what does the bot do? I only want this for the BG's honor farming Ican't find a bot like the PIROX back in a day. I hope yours at least Quee and work around on the AV.

Please let me know because I work a lot and dont have time to farm honor.

Thanks!
Old 12/13/2019, 06:42   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygun View Post
Hello, is there an option to pay with Paypal?

Regards
at this moment there is not, but it is coming soon, just hold tight, we are getting everything done so there will be no future interruptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfish84 View Post
Hello I'm very interesting in your bot. How's the BG's works? does it auto quee? Once on the AV exp what does the bot do? I only want this for the BG's honor farming Ican't find a bot like the PIROX back in a day. I hope yours at least Quee and work around on the AV.

Thanks!
it auto queues then go in bg and runs whatever path you set (very easy to setup) and then it will attack any players within radius of waypoints that you setup
Old 12/13/2019, 08:51   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca- View Post
at this moment there is not, but it is coming soon, just hold tight, we are getting everything done so there will be no future interruptions.

it auto queues then go in bg and runs whatever path you set (very easy to setup) and then it will attack any players within radius of waypoints that you setup
Not even a reseller? Ty 4 your response
Old 12/17/2019, 08:07   #117

You can ask for a reseller on telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject
Old 12/17/2019, 18:59   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfish84 View Post

Thanks!
I miss PIrox that was hands down the best bot ever created.
Old 12/18/2019, 23:02   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

be careful

This Bot is not a scam and definitely works. HOWEVER, i did get my account suspended for 6 months using it about a month ago when EWT got detected. Wasn't Orca's fault..EWT which is what Orca uses got detected on that day. So if you choose to use this, make sure you don't care about the account.

Update: tried the BG bot for ***** and giggles... doesn't appear to be working
Old 12/19/2019, 22:27   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It would be cool as to at least a little explanation as to how you maintain security from detection, especially if you claim to be the safest bot.

I get absolutely no real information on the mechanics of your bot, generally you should want to explain these things. Explain what makes you different and better than other bots as a customer acquisition and marketing strategy....

Tags
world of warcraft bot, wow bot, wow classic, wow farming