Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Orca WoW Bot - Quest - PvP - Dungeon - Gathering - Power Leveling

Discussion on Orca WoW Bot - Quest - PvP - Dungeon - Gathering - Power Leveling within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 01/25/2021, 14:31   #301

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitemurx View Post
Can the bot run in the background? Or does wpw have to be in the foreground?
And do I get it right?
I can buy the bot + EWT fr 50$ and in this time I can use it to level?
Thanks in advance
Yes it can run in the background. yes you understand correctly.

Thank you!
Old 01/27/2021, 07:30   #302

elite*gold: 0
Announcement: EWT has been shut down, I already have Orca working for an alternative platform, I am just waiting for Aphro to work out the business side but it should be fully working 1:1 and is distributable.

Users should pause their subscriptions for a day or 2 until its worked out.
Old 01/29/2021, 19:15   #303

ORCA is now working again after the EWT shutdown:

UNLOCKER INFO:

GETGUD NOW SELLING ORCA+UNLEASHED/MINIBOT
register with this product for free trial to test if it works with your hardware:
(To see this product and try it you need to register an account on getgud)

As you know, with the shutdown of EWT, Orca got paused for a few days.

WE NOW CAN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE OUR RETURN WITH MINIBOT UNLOCKER. WOW CLASSIC ORCA BOT IS BACK.

MINIBOT OFFERS A FREE TRIAL OF 2 HOURS AND ORCA IS FREE FROM LEVEL 1-12. PLEASE TRY THE FREE TRIALS TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER.

ORCA STAFF DO NOT OFFER ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT FOR MINIBOT UNLOCKER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE IT WORK BY YOURSELF. WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF TUTORIALS ABOUT HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH IT. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH THE FREE TRIAL BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING.

WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS SINCE WE OFFER YOU A FREE TRIAL FOR MINIBOT+ORCA TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN TEST IT.

WE WILL SUPPORT ONLY ORCA ISSUES.

Create a Free trial account here:

DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL AND MINIBOT UNLOCKER+MAPS+ORCA+FREE PROFILES HERE:

avMeshFile

TO TRY THE FREE TRIAL JUST INSTALL THIS AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THAT .RAR YOU WILL HAVE A FILE NAME TROUBLESHOOTING.
Old 01/29/2021, 19:16   #304

elite*gold: 42
Thumbs up

NOW SELLING ORCA+UNLEASHED/MINIBOT

register with this product for free trial to test if it works with your hardware:
(To see this product and try it you need to register an account on getgud)

As you know, with the shutdown of EWT, Orca got paused for a few days.

WE NOW CAN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE OUR RETURN WITH MINIBOT UNLOCKER. WOW CLASSIC ORCA BOT IS BACK.

MINIBOT OFFERS A FREE TRIAL OF 2 HOURS AND ORCA IS FREE FROM LEVEL 1-12. PLEASE TRY THE FREE TRIALS TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER.

ORCA STAFF DO NOT OFFER ANY TYPE OF SUPPORT FOR MINIBOT UNLOCKER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE IT WORK BY YOURSELF. WE OFFER ALL KINDS OF TUTORIALS ABOUT HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH IT. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH THE FREE TRIAL BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING.

WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS SINCE WE OFFER YOU A FREE TRIAL FOR MINIBOT+ORCA TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN TEST IT.

WE WILL SUPPORT ONLY ORCA ISSUES.

Create a Minibot Free trial account here:

DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL AND MINIBOT UNLOCKER+MAPS+ORCA+FREE PROFILES HERE:

TO TRY THE FREE TRIAL JUST INSTALL THIS AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE THAT .RAR YOU WILL HAVE A FILE NAME TROUBLESHOOTING.

IF YOU MAKE IT WORK FOR FREE IT MEANS THE PAID VERSION WILL WORK.

LETS ROLL.

As always, we invite you to join us on our Discord and Telegram
Telegram:
Discord:
Old 02/04/2021, 20:41   #305

Hi, does this work for classic wow?

Can it do party level? Warrior and priest as example?

Tyvm
Old 02/05/2021, 08:38   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelovesick View Post
Hi, does this work for classic wow?

Can it do party level? Warrior and priest as example?

Tyvm
yes it works and can do that
Old 02/17/2021, 01:43   #307

this used to be a decent bot. now its just a scam everything broke when ewt got shutdown . and poor attempt to import to minibot only use out of it is a combat bot and object finder other then that its very far from what it used to be. and if you call them out on it they will remove your account and ban you. do not wast your money on this. there is two options right now and . and cromulon gonna knock orca out of the park of what orca used to be larry aka orca also likes to del messages so hes not exposed and will act as if every thing is fine they cant name or show one person that its working for right now . it isnt right for them to be offering a unsellable bot right now and not offer refunds very unprofessonal group one one remotely peaceful and polite is aphro
Old 02/19/2021, 07:49   #308

it isn't ideal that minibot is the only unlocker right now, however, the bot is working fine. please ask questions in t.me/OrcaBotProject if you have anything constructive to add. thank you for the feedback.
Old 02/19/2021, 16:44   #309

Can you run this on a VM?
Old 02/20/2021, 06:19   #310

its possible, but you should use the trial to check first before buying it if it can do what you want.
Old 02/22/2021, 01:48   #311

Hi, i've checked your site and I see you now also do combat rotations. Are these rotations ones you can raid with? Also which dungeons can you aoe solo farm with a mage with orca?

Tags
world of warcraft bot, wow bot, wow classic, wow farming