Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free Fish bot für v3.1.3

Discussion on free Fish bot für v3.1.3 within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free Fish bot für v3.1.3

suche einen free fish bot für v3.1.3, von den aktuellen bots funzt nur robot,lootet allerdings net,sondern unterbricht nur und macht fertigkeitsfenster auf
Old 02/06/2010, 10:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
hat sich erledigt,dank "Bl1zz4rD's BoTTutorials"
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
HELP FISH BOT
08/10/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
I start MH2..then i start the bot...then.....watch the screen...PLS HELPPP ME:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: http://i33.tinypic.com/2mm5pwo.jpg
DB Fish
12/04/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 19 Replies
I don't know if this has been posted before, but i'd just like to share with the ones who don't know. On the first set of islands after met zone, a monster called water devil spawns every 13 hours after maintenance, and i think it respawns every 11 hours after it is killed. This monster looks exactly like the rest, but has a bigger hp bar and does huge physical damage. I would suggest a high level trojan with nice m-def to try to kill this monster. A picture of the islands that it...