Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[free] Write your own bots for 1.12.1 WoW

Discussion on [free] Write your own bots for 1.12.1 WoW within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[free] Write your own bots for 1.12.1 WoW

Hello,
ZzukBot is a bot for the vanilla version (Patch 1.12.1) of WoW which is developed on and off depending on how much time I find. There are right now two versions:
One which is not extendable nor customizeable beside the fighting routines and supports only grinding. It is not perfect but will carry you from 1-60 if you manage to dodge GMs and other threats
The other version which I call "V3" or "ZzukBot 3" is a framework which is under active development right now

What does framework mean? Basically you can write own botbases and plugins for the core:
  • The framework will launch WoW and inject itself
  • Afterwards it loads all plugins and botbases you specify and offers the ability to interact with all aspects of the game through the API provided
  • Since it bypasses the anti cheat and takes away all hassle of interacting with unmanaged memory all left to do is write some cool logic to do whatever the bot should do for you

The grindbot version is based on a monthly subscription while the framework is free of use. Once you register on our forum you are able to view subforums related to the framework version ().

Active posters aswell developers will recieve free lifetime access aswell a Discord developer rank enabling you to chat in a few more channels like the staff chat etc.

Relevant links:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 248
Can i make the same actions to make this bot usable with 2.4.3 version? thanks