Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AIO Bot official English launch!

Discussion on AIO Bot official English launch! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 12/19/2009, 10:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Atibu wybot devlopers used to work at mimic and aiobot team got reseller rights for it. It seems they forgot to check for security before spending there 30000.

How do I know this you might ask well ive been in china the last 2 years or so farming wow I have used every chinese bot you can think of I know all the bot community here everyone talks to each other. I had no clue tbh that the bot was so insecure as I had used it for over a year to level my own chars at my studio here in china. However now that I have been shown what it is I will be using something else with not as many features but with alot of security.
Old 12/19/2009, 10:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangarune View Post
Do not buy this bot... it got ripped apart on another forum ... I will just post a few of the posts from there.

Cyphers website
kynox blog
well yea, maybe you scroll up a bit
Old 12/19/2009, 10:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddi2k5 View Post
well yea, maybe you scroll up a bit
I see.... nothing... from me :P
Accidentally i had been browsing through another post looking if the info from mmo had already been pasted... naturally it wasnt pasted in that thread... call it early morning
Old 12/19/2009, 10:41   #19

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
Atibu wybot devlopers used to work at mimic and aiobot team got reseller rights for it. It seems they forgot to check for security before spending there 30000.

How do I know this you might ask well ive been in china the last 2 years or so farming wow I have used every chinese bot you can think of I know all the bot community here everyone talks to each other. I had no clue tbh that the bot was so insecure as I had used it for over a year to level my own chars at my studio here in china. However now that I have been shown what it is I will be using something else with not as many features but with alot of security.
Why not use some 'western' bots? xD.
Old 12/19/2009, 10:44   #20

You might wanna link to both cyphers website and kynox blog (since we cant link to other forum)

Cyphers website
kynox blog
Old 12/19/2009, 11:35   #21

well Atibu I would cept the problem is every time I find a good one they get cease and desist order or whatever the **** that useless piece of paper is from that Rod rigole guy. what the **** is a guy that owns a hotel in California doing chasing down bot makers anyways?
Old 12/19/2009, 11:57   #22

there are at least 2 which are nod c&d'd
Old 12/19/2009, 12:18   #23

bot gekauft und bekomme keine zugangsdaten ... sehr geil bei einem der auf tage läuft...
Old 12/19/2009, 12:27   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clane87 View Post
bot gekauft und bekomme keine zugangsdaten ... sehr geil bei einem der auf tage läuft...
Also der Bot zaehlt erst wenn du dich das erstemal eingeloggt hast die 30 Tage runter. Vorher nicht. Zumindest habe ich es so verstanden.

sgg
Old 12/19/2009, 13:42   #25

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen
||shen|| sagt:
but best is not to bot now
bot is not detected
but can be easily
we are working on a fix
worst to worst we will freeze all accounts so your time doesnt countdown
till fix is ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen
forum is down, *** **** ddos
Also abwarten ;X
Old 12/19/2009, 13:47   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhilor View Post
Also abwarten ;X
Where from are this quotes ?
Old 12/19/2009, 14:02   #27

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxvitalus View Post
Where from are this quotes ?
Shen - MSN
Old 12/19/2009, 14:03   #28

Ok thx for the trade.
Old 12/19/2009, 17:06   #29

Forum is back up guys.

And to comment about kynox and cypher. They know stuff yes, but no one has been banned yet. there are literally hundreds of thousands of codes sold a month in china, and have been for over the last 2 years; and there isn't any mass bannings there.

Hell, we could even be jumping the gun taking down auth servers, but better that then just let people keep botting and have the risk of a ban. LIke i said, we are freezing codes so no one loses bot time. I'm doing everything I can to appease people and make sure people dont get banned.

After talking with the devs, they are working on looking in to the warden update and ramping up security if need be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2009, 11:35   #30

Then explain this from Probotters Forum:
Quote:
It seems Warden may have been updated recently; which we think it best to turn off authentication servers and freeze code time until we deem it safe to use the bot again. The core is being re-written to further protect everyone. Will give you updates as i get them. We appreciate your understanding. -Drew