Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING - Do NOT purchase Rebot

Discussion on WARNING - Do NOT purchase Rebot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WARNING - Do NOT purchase Rebot

So, last weekend I decided that I'd buy this bot since I used to use it before I stopped playing in cata and thought I'd get the 30 dollar lifetime sub just to support the developers...

That was a mistake.

So, after I purchased it I didn't receive a key or a notification of any kind.. no emails, nothing.. I thought the processing just took a while so I ignore it until the next day. Still nothing.

I wrote a post on the forum in the private help section for developers to look at... since I didn't want to open a can of worms in general section to make them look bad or whatever.

No one answered it all day or looked at it at all... it had 1 view from 7 am, until 12 am after I got off work. Nothing changed, no notifications, nothing.

The following day, I made a post in the general section asking why it was taking so long to process and why I was getting no emails or anything from Rebot or Paymentwall(their recommended payment site*gag*)

There was a mod that was very rude that told me to ask paymentwall that it was none of Rebot's concern and he closed my thread without letting me respond or anything... so I opened another thread in the private section and asked again why nothing was being done about my purchase, it was only 32 dollars, but it was still a purchase nonetheless.

No response.

So I went back to general and opened ANOTHER thread asking for tips on resolving my issue, I said I had contacted Rebot AND Paymentwall and no one had contacted me back. I honestly said it in a very polite manner hoping to just get some sort of knowledge of when I was going to either receive my product or a refund. Well, to my surprise.. I was shot down by the same mod and he closed my thread again.

I was pretty annoyed at this point so I just ignored the whole situation and went back to playing some WoW while I had some time off... then the next day I went back and wrote a ticket to live support on their website and then emailed paymentwall directly and asked what the deal was.

Thread deleted and email had no response.

I had to run to the hospital because my mom had some issues involving her medicine for her cancer treatments and by the time I returned back.. there were still no responses and I had 4 emails saying that my debit card had been charged by rebot and payment wall for 4 more purchases of the product.

I didn't authorize any of that.

I went to the paymentwall subscription page and seen that they charged me through rebot for 4 more keys all through different sub-services.

At this point... I knew it was a scam and contacted my cardholder's support and told them that my account had been compromised so they blocked the use of it from paymentwall and rebot. I still haven't received any refunds.

I posted a thread on the Rebot forums... and I asked if this had happened to anyone else, and my thread was deleted and I was issued an infraction for slandering their product.

I made another thread asking why I had received an infraction for simply asking a question about Paymentwall, when they said Paymentwall wasn't even a part of Rebot to begin with...

I was then issued another infraction and my thread was deleted... again.

So I posted a thread in the private section asking for assistance from livesupport(which had been down since I made the purchase) and noticed all my threads had been deleted completely.... even the private ones. And then I went to general chat once again and asked if anyone knew of a way to contact rebot's support... and then I was banned a minute or two later by the same mod that was deleting all of my stuff.

The ban message.

You have been banned for the following reason:
registered spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

This doesn't make any sense, as I made legit threads about a legit problem... yet that didn't matter to them.

Now I'm still out all the money they charged, and the refunds have not went through. I've never had worse service with anyone or any company in my life.

I'm just making this thread to give you guys a headsup... >_>
Old 07/28/2015, 19:49   #2

Rebot will probably die out in the next months.
just take a look at the increasing Bann section, or the declining active users...

.. and pay with a prepaid debit card next time ...
Old 08/04/2015, 17:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JyCleXy View Post
Rebot will probably die out in the next months.
just take a look at the increasing Bann section, or the declining active users...

.. and pay with a prepaid debit card next time ...

I used a prepaid debit card... but I had more money on it than just the amount of the bot... I don't like ordering stuff like that with a real bank account... but they kept billing it until there were no more funds on the card. >_< I say **** all bots... just buy gold. Lol 100k for 28 dollars? Better than botting.