Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

whats better ReBot or honorbuddy?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Just got back in to playing wow, back when i used to play i used guilder, I havent used a bot since then.

i have multiple accounts and pc that i can run the bot, i just want to know what are the main differences between the two bots.

I prefure a bot that i can set in a specific area and i can set my on profile if that still a thing.

Old   #2

Both bots are good, both bots aren't perfect.
ReBot has a fancy looking interface, profile writing is pretty easy in an internal editor.
Honorbuddy is able to do everything (except arena). Profile writing is a little harder, but can be done in any texteditor. (I prefer this, cos even if the bot is offline you are able to change profiles)

ReBot is pretty new, the developer community isn't as big as the HB developer community. HB has more profiles/plugins/botbases/customclasses(combat-behaviour)

HB is fighting some curt cases against Blizzard right now, since a couple of years already. Developers do not want to let HB go down.

ReBot is pretty new, and maybe like other bots before (GPBot, Cybot, EZBot, Nemesis, Shadowbot, and all the others) developers will abandon the project if blizzard sues them.
HB (Bossland) is the only company who kept the Bot alive over years while Blizzard sued them.

Test them both.
ReLog has a free 2 hour testtime (after 2 hours you can stop and restart the bot). so if you are always monitoring, it is almost a free bot.
HB has different payment methods. there are also 1 or 3 day subscriptions to try the bot.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

thanks for the information im going to try both. I may need some info on how to set up profile for HB where can i find that information with step by step. once again thank you for the response!
Old   #4

It's for sure Honorbuddy because there are much more elaborated profiles, botbases and combat routines.

Old   #5

With the latest Bannwave on Rebot they lost many good Scripter who makes Combatroutines and Questprofiles there is still no one working 1-100 Profile for both sides.

Its still in the making!
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathoor View Post
With the latest Bannwave on Rebot they lost many good Scripter who makes Combatroutines and Questprofiles there is still no one working 1-100 Profile for both sides.

Its still in the making!
let them create a store. i will write one. but horde only. hate aliance.