Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

bersicK's Honor Leeching Bot (v3.x)

View Poll Results: Did you liked that bot?
Yes. 20 40.00%
No. 8 16.00%
It didn't worked for me. 22 44.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation bersicK's Honor Leeching Bot (v3.x)

Welcome all to my Honor Grinding Bot. Its FULLY automated and completely scripted in AutoIt script. I can guarantee that you cannot get caught by any GMs with that bot. The only way you can get caught is if a player reports you. But as you can see, the tickets are up to 12 hours waiting so you won't get caught on the crime. To UnZip the file, you just need the program called WinRAR, which can be found free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
**[[How To Use]]**

WELCOME TO MY FAMOUS HONOR LEECHING BOT. IN THIS GUIDE, I WILL EXPLAIN STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO USE MY BOT. THIS BOT IS [NOT DETECTABLE] CAUSE IT IS USING THE KEYSTROKES
OR YOUR PAD. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR INFORMATIONS, YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME AT: .

-- SORRY IS YOU DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, I'M FRENCH. --

** UNZIPPING AND INSTALLING **
1. AT FIRST, YOU NEED TO UNZIP THAT FOLDER, YOU PROLLY DID CAUSE YOU CAN NOW SEE THAT FILE.
2. OPEN THE FILE [PROGRAMS NEEDED] AND SELECT [ADDONS]. IN THIS ADDONS FOLDER, THERES 2 ADDONS YOU'LL NEED TO USE THE BOT. JUST PUT THOSE ADDONS IN YOUR WOW FOLDER. EXACTLY IN C:/PROGRAM FILES/WORLD OF WARCRAFT/INTERFACE/ADDONS.
3. ONCE YOU COMPLETED THAT, GO BACK IN THE FOLDER THEN OPEN UP [SCRIPTING PROGRAMS]. ONCE IN THAT FOLDER, YOU NEED TO INSTALL AUTOIT-V3-SETUP AT FIRST, THEN YOU INSTALL SCITE4AUTOIT3.
4. NOW THIS IS FINISHED FOR THE PROGRAMS NEEDED. IF THOSE PROGRAMS AREN'T RESPONDING, THERES ALWAYS A PROBABILITY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THEM. THE LINKS ARE DOWN HERE.

{ADDONS}
OHNOESQUEUES:
SSPVP3:

{SCRIPTING PROGRAMS}
BOTH OF THEM ARE ON THE SAME PAGE:

** STARTING THE BOT ** (THE HARD PART OF THE GUIDE)
1. NOW, OPEN THE FOLDER CALLED [BERSICK'S HONOR LEECHING BOT].
2. OPEN THE FILE CALLED [AUTO JUMP SCRIPT] (NO WINDOWS WILL APPEAR, ITS ONLY ON THE SYSTEM TRAY)
3. NOW, OPEN ANY BGS FOLDER (SAME WAY FOR ALL BGS, YOU CHOOSE IT).
4. IN THAT FOLDER THERES A BIG PURPLE MOUSE, JUST CLICK THAT DOUBLE CLICK THAT MOUSE.
5. IN THAT WINDOW, GO IN [OPTIONS] AND SELECT [CONFIGURE MOUSE EVENTS...] (ALREADY CONFIGURED, THE BOT STARTS BY THIS WINDOW).
6. IN NOW YOU PROLLY HAVE A LOT OF WINDOWS OPENED. TRY MINIMIZING ALL THE WINDOWS EXCEPT THE [MOUSE EVENTS] WINDOW.
7. OPEN WORLD OF WARCRAFT (THE GAME). LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND INTO YOUR CHARACTER. PAY ATTENTION TO THE ADDONS PANEL, CHECK ALLOW OUT OF DATE ADDONS TO BE SURE SSPVP3 AND OHNOESQUEUES TO BE WORKING!
8. OK, NOW YOU MINIMIZE WOW BY PRESSING ALT + TAB. THEN GO BACK TO THE [MOUSE EVENTS] PANEL.
9. ONCE THERE, CLICK ON [LOAD XML], WHEN XML LOADED, PRESS F6 (THE ANTI-AFK BOT IS LOADED).
10. WHEN YOU PRESSED F6, NOW IN THE [MOUSE EVENTS] PANEL, CLICK [START] AND OPEN THE WOW WINDOW REALLY FAST.
11. THERE YOU GO!

YOU MUST GO ON YOUR DESKTOP AND RIGHT CLICK IT THEN GO IN PROPERTIES AND PUT THE RESOLUTION IN 1680 X 1050. DO THE SAME FOR IN-GAME WOW. GO IN OPTIONS > VIDEO OPTIONS > RESOLUTION TO 1680 X 1050!!! IF NOT, THE BOT WILL MOVE THE MOUSE OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT WITH THAT BOT I'M MAKING ABOUT 40K-60K HONOR / DAY WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING MY CHARACTER.
ALSO, THAT BOT CAN BE USED TO LVL ANY CHARACTER IN BGS. I LEVELED MY MAGE FROM LEVEL 30 TO 58 IN ABOUT 4 DAYS. I KNOW THATS LONG BUT ITS SHORT FOR SOMEONE HAVING A REAL LIFE!

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE BOT LIKE I DO!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

so, you guys that said the bot didnt worked for you, can you send the errors you get and things you dont know how to set? i'll try to help you out!

Old   #3

old link broken

old link broken, i just changed it!
Old   #4

thats how it worked for me

Old   #5

Video not available

Video not available. Can you send an other link for the video. Or your username. Thank you for ur patience.
Old   #6

i can rapidshare it cuz youtube doesnt like it
Old   #7

alwright

alright, do it and share link!
Old   #8

dude, still here? waiting for ur rapidshare's link..
Old   #9

im sorry it wont upload.... but i have a problem now. when i press start in mouse events and then alt-tab my guy just starts jumping and the mouse moves to 2 random positions back and forth
Old   #10

not clicking on the (h) panel and not joining the BG queue?
just send me the vid, upload it on filefront.com and send me the link.
Old   #11

i have to record the video with a screen recorder lol
Old   #12

slojko, is Filefront working for that video hosting?
Old   #13

hold on its taking awhile i had to screencap the video because it wouldnt upload :/
Old   #14

here you got sorry for the wait
Old   #15

no prob, let me see that then ill send u news back

Tags
bersick honor bot