Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about bans

Discussion on question about bans within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about bans

so i was running on bot on my main and i got a 72hr ban.

so now i want to get a 2nd account just for botting (like i should have in the first place).

but blizzard scans the ipaddress right? so if i bot on a different account then they will still see that im running a bot but on a different account and ban it right?

so if thats the case is there anything i can do to change it so i dont go and waist my money on the game and exps.
Old 09/12/2013, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
No they dont ban all the accounts running on a single ip, so dont worry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Elo Boosting Bans
06/17/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey guys, do you think elo boosting / getting boosted is safe right now or is it easily bannable? I'm asking because of the thread on the league forums and reddit that came up recently. (MMR (ELO) Boosting Punishments - League of Legends Community
Question about bans :D
07/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
I have a question ;D do they ban you by server or your whole account? Btw with the summer boxes i have other botters behind me trying to go to the same boxes lol its funny because im faster >:)
Bans
02/17/2011 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Anyone got banned? From what I heard, EA/BB are not very strict so there is very good chance of not getting banned. And if you buy Boost they wont ban.
ip bans???
02/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
did the new private server ban north american ips or am i the only one who can no longer connect?
new bans for bot-using?
01/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
hi today i tried to login and then a message box with "This World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer in service -- Please check the registered email address of this account for further information." appeared. just a mistake or is there another ban-wave for bot-users? i used bwh several times but that was months ago.