Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What PvP Bot currently works good?

Discussion on What PvP Bot currently works good? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What PvP Bot currently works good?

Hi guys,

I am kinda new to WoW Bots and was wondering if there is any PvP bot that farms honor and fights like a real player. Cuz when I typ WoW PvP Bot in google I get a lot of sites but none with a forum or so. So I have no idea if any of them even work. So thats why I am asking it here.

Is there any working (paid or free) PvP Bot?

Yours truly,
Abyssion

EDIT:

Honorbuddy seems nice can it farm honor?
Old 03/04/2012, 19:25   #2

Honorbuddy is the Best (Paid)
1 Night farming u can get 1-6 Items (A Plugin allowed u to buy automatic the Items)
Old 03/04/2012, 21:05   #3

I see and what does 1 session mean? And is the 1 session elite edition? 1 year for 1 computer?
Old 03/04/2012, 21:34   #4

elite*gold: 570
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,652
you can use everithing, gatherbuddy, instancebuddy, bgbuddy...
It means lifetime for 1 Session!
You can use it on every Computer but only 1 Session at one time!
Old 03/04/2012, 23:22   #5

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
A 'session' means the times you can use the bot at the same time. With one session you can bot with one character at the same time.

For example if you buy 3 sessions you're able to bot with 3 accounts at the same time.