Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

And good bots like Pirox still around?

Discussion on And good bots like Pirox still around? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
And good bots like Pirox still around?

Like the title says, are there any good bots like Pirox still around? I had taken a long break from botting then went to fire up my Pirox to find out they ran for the hills after legal action from Blizzard... I'm looking for a good solid bot that atleast claims to be undetectable, if it's a pay bot that's fine. Personally I'd feel alot safer using some you you have to pay for rather then something free that more then likely has no safe guards at all... :\
Old 02/26/2012, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 110
Honorbuddy is a fine Bot. But wait untill 28.02 to buy this Bot cause blizz goings crazy^^. SuFu and Google are your friend
Old 02/27/2012, 01:53   #3

You know I'm wondering if Pirox is selling people's account information now or something. After I tried to connect my pirox to the web lastnight, today my account got hacked and everything removed... I've already had the GMs restore everything on my account and taking further steps to secure everything and am going to start using an authenticater as well...
Old 02/27/2012, 09:37   #4

my acc got hacked aswell, but i used no bot back then, u need a really good pw, something like "3"%dgsDSdf§" u get it ^^
Old 02/27/2012, 16:55   #5

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
You know I'm wondering if Pirox is selling people's account information now or something. After I tried to connect my pirox to the web lastnight, today my account got hacked and everything removed... I've already had the GMs restore everything on my account and taking further steps to secure everything and am going to start using an authenticater as well...
I don't think that Pirox sent your account details to their server. Someone would have reported that already.

The problem seems to be that you've tried other bots/programs or that you're just not careful enough in the internet