Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glider and Kaspersky

Discussion on Glider and Kaspersky within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glider and Kaspersky

Did anyone get Glider with Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 running?
On my computer Glider keeps crashing afer a few seconds without any error message. Only when i disable proactive security and activityfilter it runs.
Old 10/01/2008, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kaspersky stops Glider because its a hidden process and trys to inject into WoW.exe! Kaspersky thinks that Glider is some kind of keylogger or trojan-virus!

Dara

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kaspersky
08/29/2010 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
wie kann ich virus löschen bei kaspersky internet security
kaspersky :@
02/25/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
could someone upload S4Client.exe and patcher_s4.exe for me kaspersky removed them for me TY ^^ for noobs : i am sorry i posted this topic in the right forum
Kaspersky Warnung
04/08/2009 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Erstmal hi, Also ich habe nen kleinen Problem mit Kaspersky.. Erstmal woher ich das hab.Ein Kumpel aus e*PvP hat mir einen Key gegeben was auf Kaspersky 2007 funktionierte.Aber nach ein paar Wochen später fing eine Warnung an ungefähr mit : Win worm angriff dann die IP... Wenn die Warnung nochmal kommt mach ich nen Pic. Kann mir jemand dazu was sagen? Die IP kommt aus China also meine ich das kann der Conficker nicht sein..
Kaspersky
05/31/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
YOOOO alright well ever since i've got kaspersky it won't let me load up the bot anymore. If anyone else has had previous experiences with kaspersky and using the bot let me know what you did to fix the problem. I know kaspersky is blocking the program, i've tried everything i could and i don't know how to make it so it doesn't block it. Sooo yeah let me know pz
Kaspersky KAS & KIS 7 beta
05/17/2007 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Moin alle, Hab da was tolles für euch ^.^ Kaspersky beta version KAS & KIS ist public beta, sprich jeder kann das haben und auch keine warez suchen o.O KIS download + key KAV download + key