Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

-- Kann gelöscht werden --

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,943

Closed Thread

« HB - Profil für Netherschwingen gesucht | [SUCHE] Background Autoclicker »

Similar Threads
Fishing bot
10/19/2010 - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Does anyone have fishing bot which works with Hack shield?
Another Fishing Bot
03/23/2010 - Dekaron - 21 Replies
Hi there, I am using a different Bot for fishing in 2moons, I think it's way easier to setup and works with every screen resolution. It's is not as efficient as the one from the sticky thread tho, as it doesnt scan for pixels etc but it is currently undetected, so u could use it until the other one is working again. This Bot is not written by me, the Author is some guy called Flybynight! How it works: - U start 2moons, login, get ur fishing rod equipped and put ur char infront of...
sea fishing
10/20/2009 - Metin2 Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
hello, in meten2_US can no longer fish in the sea. telepotardor I used to put the char in the middle of the sea and fished there between 16h-24h without problems. now hear an update and let himself be able to fish this way. you have some solution to get back to fish out at sea? I hope you will help individual way. thanks
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.