Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Profile: GoTo, Valley of Trials to Orgrimmar

Discussion on Profile: GoTo, Valley of Trials to Orgrimmar within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Profile: GoTo, Valley of Trials to Orgrimmar

moin.
is zwar nix besonderes aber ich hab mal n goto profil für euch vom tal der prüfungen nach orgrimmar gemacht. in sofern sinnvoll, da man dann nicht mehr selber mit den banktwinks loslaufen muss. ende ist genau in der bank von og

viel spaß
Attached Files
File Type: rar Valley of Trials to Orgrimmar.rar (2.3 KB, 1 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2008, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol coole idee ( gab sogar maln addon dafür, das ging von jedem belebigen spot zum anderen )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Snow Valley Become Grassy Valley?
12/08/2009 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
This map Best for Mini-Cham....becuz its Dark and the Player Colored Green/Red i Call this Swampland Valley when the Sun Rise up alll the Snow melt down, the grass is growing and its BECOME Grassy Valley.... After you download the Grassy Valley use the RezInject to inject in the Texture.exe Inject 3 file in the Texture.rez
Snow Valley Become Grassy Valley?
12/08/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Ideas - D worm This map Best for Mini-Cham....becuz its Dark and the Player Colored Green/Red i Call this Swampland Valley when the Sun Rise up alll the Snow melt down, the grass is growing and its BECOME Grassy Valley.... After you download the Grassy Valley use the RezInject to inject in the Texture.exe
/goto NPC
06/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Has anyone ever forgot where they added an NPC? Or if its still in your database? I have, and I'm wondering is it possible to create a command to goto an npc?
goto
04/18/2009 - GW Bots - 4 Replies
Frage ! Gibt es in autoit nen befehl wie 'goto;'?
TRIALS OF OBI-WAN
12/22/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET TRIALS OF OBI-WAN WITH OUT PAYING FOR IT???