Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BattleGround Farm bot 3.3.5 path

Discussion on BattleGround Farm bot 3.3.5 path within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BattleGround Farm bot 3.3.5 path

Hello i am new in thet foruom and i made a scerch but i havent find a battleground farming bot how work in 3.3.5 path here. May somone pliz help me out and give me link to bot how work :-)

Ty for the help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battleground Bot für WoW?
11/09/2010 - AutoIt - 11 Replies
moin, wollte mal fragen ob man mit autoit einen bot erstellen kann der automatisch die warteschlange für zufälliges schlachtfeld betritt, auf beitreten klickt und falls bg dann irgendwann gewonnen auch auf schlachtfeld verlassen klickt. um halt afk bissel ehre zu farmen. lg deividas
Battleground- Need Help
07/24/2010 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Hi there, since today the battleground is opened! so my question im a 56 er archer and i want to farm charisma: is it right that u only earn charisma with killing higher players or mobs? so where can i find any 61+ mobs in the battleground? thx in advance marc
C++ Path, or any path function?
07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Im looking for a program that lets you record a path and then follow it with ur char etc. etc. Preferably one of those cool inject thingies like the sirhooks melee bots:p:p
Battleground - AFK Farm Honor Program/Marcro
11/30/2007 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Was wondering if anyone could assist me in a program name I can find that will allow me to go AFK and farm honor lets say like AV for example. Is there a program or a macro program of somesort that I can look into more and to help me do this? Thank you in advance for help!