Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AddOn/UI Maker!

Discussion on AddOn/UI Maker! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a little somethin' somethin' for people who just cant find the right AddOn that suits you =)

Here is info on the program (Make sure you ready the instalation part, very importaint info!):

And here is the Download Page:

Enjoy, everyone!

**Mind you i did not make this program, i just thought many people would like to try this out if they already havent
Old 09/29/2006, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Als ichs das letzte mal ausprobiert hab, hatte ich immer riesige Lags bedingt durch ein Speicherleck.

Is das immernoch so?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Faust Addon, This addon is gonna kill u
04/28/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 29 Replies
hiho. I made a little addon which will make your wow unable to connect to any server after it was run once. If you are now thinking about why someone made an addon that crashes your wow: sent some1 you dont like... or make him type: /script ConsoleExec("decorateAccountName 1") here is the addon. have fun :D Download hell ps. pls dont move it to addons section since its not a "normal" addon
Signature Maker / Userbar Maker [Web/DL links]
12/13/2009 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
USERBARS UserBars Generator Download Link UPDATED] HERE UserBars Generator Web Link CLICK HERE You Can also animate your own Userbar : Click Here] Samples : http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members2/482/131482/ images/userbar.JPG But take note about your UB. only one UB. is already enough no need to make more and more UB. (PAPANCN KA LNG)] Sample of Animated Userbar : Before:
[MOVED] Signature Maker / Userbar Maker [Web/DL links]
12/08/2009 - Main - 3 Replies
USERBARS UserBars Generator Download Link UPDATED] HERE UserBars Generator Web Link CLICK HERE You Can also animate your own Userbar : Click Here] Samples : http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members2/482/131482/ images/userbar.JPG But take note about your UB. only one UB. is already enough no need to make more and more UB. (PAPANCN KA LNG)] Sample of Animated Userbar : Before:
suche namens änderungs addon =) / look for name change addon =)
01/13/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Hi ich hatte mal ein addon was die deutschen namen wieder englisch macht. ich will aber keinen englischen client haben weil mein englisch dafür nicht reicht. ich hab aber wow gelöscht und wieder installiert. ich brauch dieses addon BITTE ich werde bei namen wie "sturmwind" oder "schlingendorntall" bekloppt =P. hi i had an addon that change the german names to the english names. i don't want to have the english client because my english is too bad for this. i have uninstall wow and...